Lancôme Génifique Eye Youth Activating Eye Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 337 in Eye Cream

With refreshing gel texture Merges the Genifique-Technology with Buckwheat-Extract for the delicate eye zone Helps minimizes the forming of fine lines & under-eye bags Invigorates eye zone for a vibrant, younger & more reconditioned look Leaves eye zone tender, sleek & refreshed

October 03, 2016

Another great product by Lancôme ! It smells amazing and is so gentle and soft on your eyes. It can get quite pricey, but you only need a very tiny amount for your eyes ! When I apply it, I kind of feel this cooling effect that's quite relaxing and nice !

July 22, 2015

LANCOME GENIFIQUE EYE YOUTH ACTIVATING CREAM CONCENTRATE;

Lancome is well known as having high standards for their facial and beauty products, this including this wonderful eye cream concentrate!

The eye cream has a delicate pleasant scent Lancome is known for, even when to smell the cream jar, or on the face. There is a pleasant rose scent to the concentrate.

The texture of the cream is nice and delicate. Thick but not overwhelming, and not watery or runny which is great to spot on the product in such a small area.

Great to apply with a finger or even better gently with a q-tip.

The eye cream lasts for a while, and absorbs into the eye area instantly.

My eyes did appear refreshed right away and with regular use, small lines, puffyness, dark under eye circles were greatly reduced.

Great cream to have, and will last a very long time if you have the money to spend.

November 28, 2014

This makes your skin around the eyes appear lighter and hides crows feet.

September 04, 2013

My brother bought this product for me for my 30th birthday! It was the best gift ever! I get compliments on how young I look. The cream is rich so you don't need a whole lot and a little goes long way.

June 23, 2013

It has a gel cream texture what i really like.It's not sticky and it absorbs very well.My eye area feels very soft after applying and stays hydrated all day long(even in the winter where i normally get flaky skin under my eyes).It didn't irritate my sensitive skin.My dark circles didn't improve much, but my ayes look brighter and refreshed.My fine lines are less visible.

March 22, 2012

I recently received a sample of this and absolutely love it. It feels like you just got an eye lift. It goes on smooth and is very light weight. It does not feel greasy or weight down the skin at all. It absorbs quickly and I am very pleased with the results so far. I totally recommend this to everyone no matter the skin type/age.

January 16, 2012

Lancome's Genifique line contains one of my most cherished eye care product. I also use their Genifique serum for the face twice a day, and I'm extremely happy with the results. But for this review, I'm focusing more on the eye concentrate. The first time I used this cream, I felt like I just had a mini eye-lift surgery! It made my eye area so much more taut and fresh feeling. Over time, I've come to love the smooth feeling of applying this eye cream and recognize how much it's improved the skin around my eyes. After about 2 months, my eyes look more lifted and rejuvenated. It's easy for me to say I'm in LOVE with this product and I recommend it to everyone! (Regardless of Age of Skin-type)

November 10, 2011

I have been using eyecreams for a couple years and now and i think this is one the best I have used! Its lightweight and absorbs quickly. I picked up a sample at sephora (love that you can get a sample of anything there) and after using it a couple days I had to go back and buy one! I found that my under my eyes looked bright and refreshed and reduced fine lines! love it

March 28, 2011

This Lancome Genifique Eye is the most amazing eye cream ever! This is a very rich and lightweight cream that keeps the skin around eyes moisturized all day. I love how it spreads lightly around the eyes not leaving any stickiness behind. I had a really bad dark circles and a few fine lines under the eyes, but after 3-4weeks of using this, they were are all gone! Lancome says you can see the result after 7 days, but it took me longer than that. Well, the good thing is that it WORKS, beautifully!