Lancôme Juicy Shaker Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

October 28, 2016

I bought Juicy Shaker because a lot of girls talked about it but I was skeptical, so now it one of my faves! And I love the package! It's so cute! And because of the layers of pigment and oils I like to shake it so often! And Yeah, it smells amazing! Talking about the results, it's hydrating, but I'm not sure if it can moisturize super dry and cracked lips, but for everyday routing it's pretty good purchase!

September 26, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les shaker de chez lancôme. L'odeur est complètement addictive. J'aime beaucoup les couleurs. Le résultat sur mes lèvres est léger et délicat.

September 26, 2016

I love Lancôme lip oils. First of all, the packaging is so cute and innovative. They all have such a gorgeous scent to them which makes the application process much more enjoyable. They are great for chapped and dry lips. I use them every day and I cannot recommend them enough!

September 26, 2016

I purchased this product in the shade Wonder Melon and was very excited to try it out. The idea behind it is so cute! However, I am very disappointed by its performance. The product felt like a tinted lip balm, but 3 times more expensive... I saw little to no colour pay off and was left with an oily texture on my lips. While I do love the scent and packaging, I would not recommend this product.

September 22, 2016

I finally got my hands on one of these and I'm in love! First of all the packaging is adorable. There's also a little metal ball in it that makes a clinking sound similar to a cocktail shaker. I can't get over how cute and fun it is to shake!

The product itself is very sheer and delivers shine more than colour. What I love about it is how nourishing it feels on your lips. When I first started using it my lips were super dry but have since become much more hydrated. If you're looking for a product to nourish your lips and provide a bit more oomph than lip balm than you need to check this out!

September 08, 2016

I love the Juicy Shakers. I own four (Berry in Love, Lemon Explosion, Walk the Lime and Boom Meringue). Each smells like their name. The sent is nice, not overpowering. The packaging is adorable! They look like martini shakers. You have to shake them to mix the oil and the pigment. Their isn't much pigment, they show up much lighter on your lips than in the packaging. The oil is very nice on the lips. I use them a couple of times a day. They leave a faint stain and my lips are soft all day. My favorite is Berry in Love as it leaves a better stain than the other colours. I wished they were a little less expensive. Overall, I recommend them.