Lancôme Juicy Tubes Smoothie

Lancôme Juicy Tubes Smoothie Reviews

Ranked #390 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss

December 09, 2015

I love Lancome juicy tube lip glosses.They apply and stay very well on the lips and smell really good. They are a bit pricey as with all Lancome line make-up, but quite worth it.

August 02, 2015

Love these Lancome Juicy Tubes. They have great staying power and add a nice shine and tint to your lips. I've always received these in my GWP's so far but would definitely purchase them as well.

August 02, 2015

LOVE this lip gloss! Makes my lips pop and has just the right tint. Now if I can just keep my kids from stealing it!

July 19, 2015

These small tubes of gloss sont great to take in the portfolio. The colors are fine, but what I do not like is that they are a bit sticky and they do not last long. I have different colors and the price is not exaggerated, but would not recommend to a friend.

April 15, 2015

Lancome Juicy Tubes have staying power! Love the way they soothe while never stinging or burning even when lips are super dry. I've given them as gifts to friends and everyone loved them. The only lip treatment I use. And I've tried the lot!

February 27, 2015

I love all juicy tubes, the gloss is thick and stays in place. Makes it so nice to wear all day!

December 24, 2014

Love these goes on sheer and smooth a nice effect.

December 23, 2014

goes on to thick and is greasy.

December 04, 2014

Very beautiful and brightly pigmented glosses. It goes on smoothly without tugging my lips. It's not too sticky or overly consumed with sparkles. It's a nice tube to have in my purse for a quick pick-me-up to a look. A little bit of the product goes a long way!

December 04, 2014

love the way this product goes on and it enhances colour on my lips!