Lancôme Paris Absolute Replenishing Cream

Lancôme Paris Absolute Replenishing Cream Reviews

Ranked #407 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Lancome Laboratories sets a new standard in age-targeted skincare with Absolue Premium Bx to visibly replenish, repair and rejuvenate skin. Age and hormonal changes are known to weaken skin at the structural level, leaving it dry, less elastic and dull. The Lancôme innovation, Pro-Xylane helps restores essential moisture deep in skin's surface, plumping it to help skin regain substance, firmness and radiance--as if signs of aging are visibly repaired. The intensely replenishing Bio-network of wild yam, soy, sea algae and barley helps enhance the visible rejuvenation. Skin recovers the supple fullness of youth.

September 18, 2014

FABULOUS!!! replenished, felt great and worked like a charm. Well worth the extra money

June 08, 2014

I expected this to do much more for my skin than it did! I have very dry skin and it wasn't as hydrating for me as I would have liked. For the price, I wouldn't repurchase.

December 12, 2012

This cream is really nice, it moisturizes and makes my skin silky smooth.
Only thing I don't like is if I use more than a tiny bit I start to feel oily throughout the day, but I guess it's good because it lasts a long time !

January 10, 2012

great stuff well worth the money

April 12, 2011

Lancome Absolute Replenishing cream is wonderful.
I am 58 years old and everyone even the cosmetician tells me that my skin is in super condition.
Not one wrinkle for my age and that is thanks to Lancome.
They tell me that I am 58 going on 40 !!!!!

January 27, 2009

This is the best night time cream I have ever used. My 28 year old face actually feels just like my 2 year old daughters. It thick and creamy and rubs in nicely. I will not go a night without it.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS