Lancôme Paris Artliner Waterproof Reviews

Ranked #608 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Lancôme Paris Artliner Waterproof is great for precision point. Enjoy a soft tip, rich colour with all-day lasting wear!

February 24, 2016

I love a good liquid liner. This one is by far the best I've used. It is easy to correct if you make a mistake. It comes in great colors but I used the black. It lasted all day and into the night. It wasn't awkward to apply like some of the others I've used. For a high end cosmetic line the price was good.

January 16, 2016

Unlike the original formula - the waterproof version is horrible. It flakes, hard to remove and has too much sparkle for a liquid liner. While I like the variety of colours, this is not worth the money or space in my makeup bag.

October 27, 2015

This is my GO TO liquid eyeliner. The applicator is very easy to use even for beginners. The price is pretty expensive but average for a high end cosmetic company. I can wear this eyeliner all day and it doesn't even fade. With the right makeup remover its very easy to wash off. My eyeliner is now pretty empty and dried out but it still applies a lighter black line!

June 22, 2012

Haven't tried this colour but the Lancome artliner is the best liquid eyeliner around. It is easy to put on--pen like tip is long enough that you don't get any in your lashes. This eyeliner lasts all day but also comes off easily with remover. Smoke (a dark grey) is a fabulous colour which goes with everything. I wear this liner every day. It is expensive but well worth the money.

January 05, 2012

I've won this product thanks to Chick Advisor! (THANK YOU AGAIN!)
I never had the chance to really try it before now. The color is quite different from the usual eyeliners i have (black/brun) At first i wasn't sure but i decided to try it over the holidays.

I was quite shocked to discover that i loved it! Yes the color is very bold but i was just wearing it with mascara and it has great effect!
The quality if very good and very precise finish I would recommend it although i'm not sure how much it cost Probably around 20-25$. But worthwile if you want something different and good quality.

June 28, 2011

The Lancome Artliner is a great liner... It's a little bit expensive (You can get the same thing in different brands ~ Annabelle usually has gorgeous liners for a third of the price!!) The one complaint I have about this liner is that it totally stains your skin. You really can't get it off at the end of the night. It's almost like a permanent marker!! The colour is amazing though!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS