Good

Lancôme Paris Bienfait UV SPF 50 FPS Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 341 in Sun Protection

July 11, 2016

Very easy to apply sunscreen for use on its own or under makeup. Applies evenly and smoothly without heavy streaking and provides all day coverage. It does make your skin a little oily so i use a mattifying powder after I've applied my makeup. For the price point it is not that great.

January 05, 2015

Love it. I got this as a secret Santa Christmas Gift of the Holiday Season 2014. Wouldn't ever use anything else.

November 21, 2014

I love to wear this product for the days when i'm outside , it really protects my skin. As with all lancome products it's really worth every penny !

November 02, 2014

Love love love this stuff!!!

It is so light weight and it absorbs quickly! It doesn't leave a tacky feeling behind but rather this almost silky feeling. There is a bit of a smell but I find it does not linger like other sunscreens do such as the Shiseido Ultra Sun Protection does. I love how simple it is to apply without worrying about having to wait for the sunscreen to dry.

Given that I have tried a mixture of different drug store and department store facial sun screens, I am ok with the price I have to pay for the Lancome one. A little goes a long way so don't be intimidated by the small 50 ml bottle.

If you are into flash photography, this will not give you a white cast. Do I recommend it for sensitive skin? I'm unsure as everybody has different skin types and sensitivity. For example, my one girlfriend didn't react to it at first but then with a few more uses, her skin was not impressed. But with my other girlfriend that also has sensitive skin didn't have a reaction with this sunscreen and it's been working perfectly for her.