• Lancôme Paris Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor
  • Lancôme Paris Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor

Lancôme Paris Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor Reviews

Ranked #832 out of 1014 in Lipstick

September 15, 2014

I got this as part of a gift from the department store from purchasing lancome products.

I got the lipstick colour Curtain Call - Sheen

The product went on smoothly and was tasteless. I remember the first and last ever time I put on Estee Lauder lipstick, tasted like how my grandma use to smell. This lipstick was unscented, which was nice. The colour was bold and classy (as long as you had enough eye makeup to balance out the bold colour). I still found it a bit drying, though I am use to tinted lip balms most of the time.

October 22, 2013

I love this Lancome's matte lipstick collection. Very gorgeous colours and texture. I have the Posh Pink and Pink Preview lipsticks. Must try!

January 26, 2012

I really enjoy using this matte lipstick, i find it applies very smoothly and it doesnt have sticky thick feeling to it. The lipstick comes in a variety of colours and finishes, there are so many to choose from! The colour I use is called "Love It!", and it doesnt dry my lips out at all and tends to last for a decent amount of time.

December 28, 2011

I recently got this product in a gift and I'm liking it. I have the colour 'All Done Up' which is a beautiful pink/berry sort of colour. I was actually surprised at how bright and pigmented it was when I put it on seeing as though I didn't think the colour was so vibrant in the lipstick form. I have never really tried any Lancome products but I am satisfied with this one.
I find that although it is pretty pigmented and vivid it is also NOT in your face and overwhelming, which is a good thing. It's a cream lipstick and goes on pretty smooth. I have only been wearing it for a few days but I haven't had a problem with it bleeding. I wore it at work and didn't really have to touch it up (although I did a few times just for more intensity and after drinking/eating). My lips have been a little dry at times lately (it IS winter =P) and I found that even when they did get a slight bit on the drier side the lipstick still looked great, not flaky or anything like that.

This lipstick comes in a simple, nice black casing and has no taste, so no worries over licking your lips and tasting something awful, which I'm sure many of us had that problem before with lip products.

Overall a very nice colour and i'm not complaining.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil