Lancôme Paris Color Fever Shine Lipstick Provocative Reviews

Ranked #939 out of 1057 in Lipstick

This lipstick gives the color that you want that also hydrates your lips. For more information, go to http://lancome.ca.

June 27, 2012

Lancome always has very high quality, but this "Shine" lipstick is not so shiney. I find that if I do not put a layer of gloss over top, it just looks ordinary. Doesn't get my vote - and I normally love Lancome so that's really saying something.

June 21, 2011

originally got this awesome lipstick as a sample gift with purchase from a blush order. It is called Lancome Color Fever- Fashion Crave. This is the best lipstick! I love this color. I can wear it anytime, anywhere and look more finished than I did with other lipsticks.

It is a true raspberry pink that is rich in color. I can wear it all day without re-applying until after lunch. That's truly amazing for any lipstick really.

It's a bit pricy but I would definitely order it if you are looking for a good quality lipstick in a universal pink color that won't go out of style, then try this one.

It also doesn't dry my lips out which is nice and happens with a lot of lipsticks.

Lancome is a great brand and they run some really good GWP deals online and usually free shipping too. I use a site called MyPoints when ordering Lancome and I get a points bonus to use toward future gift cards and purchases!

May 12, 2009

Lancome's Color Fever Shine lipstick in Provocative is a sheer, shiny, sparkling lipstick that leaves lips with a current look. The lipstick looks like more of a lip gloss than a lipstick. I let go of dated frosted pink years ago, but I've been having a hard time finding another lipstick shade I love as much. Now my heart belongs to Lacome's Color Fever Shine lipstick in Provacative, a plum.

I have cool coloring, with light brown hair, so pinks, roses and plums lipsticks are most flattering on me. Provacative should look terrific on anyone with similar coloring. One of the great things about premium cosmetics is the opportunity to closely look at the shade and sample some products.

I haven't been able to find this shade and type of lipstick in a lower priced cosmetic line. We can all chose our beauty splurges carefully, and this is one worthwhile splurge for me.