Lancôme Paris Crème Mousse Confort Foaming Cleanser

Lancôme Paris Crème Mousse Confort Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #431 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

November 17, 2015

I usually have a dry facial skin but after using Lancome Creme Mouse ,my skin turns soft , moisturize and smooth. I use this product almost 2-3 x a day and and i love it on my face , the moment it touches your face and after every rinse you can feel the difference , clean and moisturize , no more dryness.I just use a small amount, pea sized and it feels creamy and foamy and works well on my skin, leaves your skin soft and smooth .The 125 ml tube usually last for how many months on mine , so i think its worth the price . At my age i have to find a product that really works and this is one that magically works for my skin type .

June 09, 2015

Have used this product for years! Love this cleanser! rich and creaming cleanser which leaves your skin feeling soft. Highly recommend this Lancôme product. Smaller size often ofered with Biotherm bonus events.

January 05, 2015

I have a very dry skin and this cleansing keeps it nourishing and soft. I love the cream effect when rubbing on my skin. Great product for sensitive skin, recommended

Hdt1108 added a new review for