Lancôme Paris Definicils High Definition Mascara Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 775 in Mascara

For lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes, this iconic award-winning mascara provides the ultimate in separation. Carefully selected polymers coat each lash from root to tip, to help lengthen and outline each lash for unmatched definition. This best-selling mascara’s unique brush applicator has specially grooved bristles that hold the perfect amount of product for gradual, even application every time. For more information, please visit http://www.lancome-usa.com.

July 30, 2016

Out of the many mascaras I have tried over the years, this one has and always will be my favourite! It gives my lashes extreme definition and length, which is what I love. It is very light on your lashes, which causes less lashes to fall out. I highly recommend this mascara to makeup lovers around the globe!

May 31, 2016

This mascara is slightly pricey but works great as the brush is rather small and easy to navigate around my Asian eyes. Not sure if I would repurchase as there are many drugstore brands that can give me the same effect at a fraction of the price.

May 10, 2016

I used and had Lancome Paris Mascaras for as long as I used Mascaras. My mom would buy Lancome products and always get them as samples and give them to me. I thought they were good mascaras because I really didn't have any other products to compare them to.
Now that I have tried different products, I find that the price is really steep for this mascara. I admit it is very high quality, the mascara liquid does not dry out as quickly and does not cause clumps.
I don't find that they make my eyelashes look full and long like some of the drug store brands ones.
The good thing about this mascara I find is that they don't smudge and stays on well. If you are looking for that natural look and high quality mascara than this is the product for you. If you are looking for almost fake and outrageous false lashes look than some of the drugstore brand ones does the job.
I still use this mascara now for when I go out to fancier events (but I would layered the mascara)
I just the drugstore brand ones when I go out with friends or just day to day.

May 06, 2016

i love the thicker look also the longer look also it last a long time the price could be cheaper but its worth the price it does not dry out fast i like that it does not smear

January 22, 2016

This is a really good volumizing mascara, I recommend layering it, you need 2-3 coats depending on what volume you want, but it is great. I have really long lashes, so this adds more volume to them,

January 21, 2016

This mascara made my eyelashes look long and full. The brush was the perfect size for my lashes.

January 21, 2016

This mascara gave me some length and volume with definition to my sparse, short eyelashes. The bristles made it easy to comb the formula through the lashes with minimal clumping. There was a scent of roses to it, but not too much to be a problem. The packaging was elegant and sleek.

It is a high end mascara with a high end price, but for good reason.

October 15, 2015

Although I despise this mascara....I'm going to review it without being prejudiced against it, because I know it's the number one selling mascara of all time and I hate it! It does what they claim....that's just not what my problem is so therefore this isn't the mascara for my already super long heavy straight lashes. Yes, if you have zero or very short lashes this is the mascara for you! But..if your blessed with lashes like I am...this just leaves your long lashes looking long and skinny....almost anorexic! So....no I don't like it...because it's not the right mascara for me...but that's not really fair to review it as it sucks..it only sucks if you have massive long lashes...it's a vey defining mascara if you want your long lashes to be very defined then you might mike it, I like definition with some thickness and curl and defencils alone can't do that. But to be fair, I never just wear one mascara, but even still this isn't my winner for the defining mascara I choose, but it's because the one I choose is a thicker choice.

July 22, 2015

Pricey for a mascara (about $40 at Shopper's Drug Mart), but works wonders for my lashes. The regular version (not waterproof) lasts all day and does not smudge. The brush defines the lashes and separates them well. Easy to rince off with just water.

May 25, 2015

I first bought for my sister in the waterproof as she like waterproof mascara best and she loved it and could not stop raving about it.did not clump or leave any mess under her eyes.her lashes always hold up all day.she get long beautiful lashes. then given my sisters opinion on this ,went out a purchased the non waterproof as that is what I prefer and got the same results.i love lengthening mascaras and this definitely did it for me.now it is expensive so I usually will buy if money can afford ,like a treat or ask for it for xmas and bdays.i recently bought my daughter one as well in non waterproof and got the thumbs up.she is now asking for some for xmas in her stocking.oh what have I done.ive started an epidemic!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products