Lancôme Paris Dual Finish Pressed Powder

Lancôme Paris Dual Finish Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #515 out of 595 in Foundation

May 17, 2016

I can never go back to cheap powder again! I adore this stuff! Smooth finish,awesome coverage.The only con is that its very scented..(like most lancome products) I'm kind of sensitive to scents ,but I will suffer through to have a flawless face!

February 17, 2016

I love this product . The finish on my skin is perfect.Its take off very weel.lancome is very expensive both the quality is there i will definitily buy a other once.

February 04, 2016

If you're looking for a powder that can be used as your foundation, setting powder, highlight/contour powder, or a blotting powder, dual finish is the product for you. You can also you this powder wet so, that it provides more of a fuller coverage. The powder doesn't look cakey no matter how much you apply. It comes in a variety of shades so, it caters to all skin tones.

April 17, 2015

My mom gave me hers and I have fallen in love! It's the silkiest, smoothest, best powder ever!

April 17, 2015

I received a trial sample and love the new formula. The powder is light and comfortable on the skin and they had a decent matching color for my tone. It's a little pricey but a good product.

August 11, 2014

i repurchased this product many times.
i really like it its a pressed powder but also a foundation
i use it everyday and its medium coverage. it has a slight floral scent to it but nothing offensive.
you can use it wet or dry dry for medium coverage and wet for full coverage.
it is my holy grail foundation i use it dry because the medium coverage is enough for me.

February 16, 2010

The Lancome Dual Finish is absolutely WONDERFUL! I have never been able to find a foundation/concealer that worked so well with my combination skin. I've been using it for weeks now and haven't broken out. Also, it leaves my face feeling soft and has flawless coverage. It can be used dry with a puff, or wet with a sponge for precise coverage.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care