Lancôme Paris Eclat Miracle

Lancôme Paris Eclat Miracle Reviews

Ranked #527 out of 595 in Foundation

Liquid mirror particles scatter at the surface of the skin to produce a continuous illuminating effect. Immediately, every complexion lights up with a new perfection. Can be used alone, or mixed with foundation or use on top of foundation as a highlighter.

December 30, 2014

I received a sample of this product. I use it as a highlighter around the eye area. You need to shake it up before applying. It's can be thin and milky. A little bit goes a long way with the shaking of it. it works well without being too bright or too shimmering. I like this better than Benefit's High Beam. This works better!

November 26, 2010

I use the Eclat Miracle as a primer before I put on foundation (it's supposed to be paired up with Lancome's Teint Miracle, but I'm sure you can use any foundation with it), for a perfect skin, radiant look. With just the Eclat Miracle serum on, your skin does really look dewy and radiant. Sort of like a "I just worked out" glow without the sweat :). The serum is packed full of light reflecting pigments that makes you glow. I haven't tried it as a "highlighter" but that is one of it's uses.

Just use your fingers to apply the product. No brushes needed.