• Lancôme Paris Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Face Gel
Amazing

Lancôme Paris Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Face Gel Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

September 09, 2016

This self tanner works instantly to give your face a hint of colour. If you continue to apply each night the colour will get darker with each application. The colour is the perfect shade of brown and it dries within seconds of applying.

April 17, 2009

As the warm weather is quickly approaching, that means skirts, dresses, T-shirts, shorts and all the wonderful flirty summer clothing that we all long to wear after the snow melts. I have tried many self tanners in my day because I HATE tanning beds...but I also HATE looking winter pale white. This product from Lancome is by far THE BEST self tanning gel I have EVER tried.

It is a face self tanner. It goes on very smoothly very unlike other face tanners I have tried. It is non-greasy and the colour looks so natural. It is a great product which I would highly recommend. The thing I love about the most is the texture of the gel, and the gradual natural colour it develops on your face.

Get online and try it...its great!!