Lancôme Paris Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #480 out of 773 in Mascara

This mascara helps create Lancôme's most flirtatious lash look. A new, unique, cone-shaped brush provides an extremely smooth application, precisely defining even your hard-to-reach corners and lower lashes. This expert formula lifts and thickens every single lash without weighing it down.

September 24, 2016

This is my second go to Lancome mascara other than Lancome Hypnose drama.They are similar in that they both make my pale thin lashes pop and look like expensive lash extensions .They differ in that Doll lashes are just as the name states doll like long lashes that are fanned out like that of a porcelain doll .Doll lashes is a prettier slightly more subtle mascara but still adding amazing length and volume.

July 15, 2016

this Mascara is a high end product with a high end price i did like this product but i found that you have to add multiple coats to get a dolly lash look. It was very flaky and flaked off alot during the day and i dont know if it was my bottle of it but it dryed up very quicky i love the brand lancome but i dont think i would buy this product from them :(

May 10, 2016

Was very dissapointed, you have to put on several coats to get the doll lashes look

If you want a more natural look this is the perfect mascara

the smell is incredible

January 20, 2016

The scent was the first thing that struck me when I first used it - and continued to have a presence throughout my usage of the mascara. Not a fan of the rose scent. It just did not seem to be a necessary feature of mascara. Fortunately, it did dissipate as it dried. Still - it made me wonder if it had gone bad before I had even had a chance to use it.

The formula itself was very good. It provided long lashes with some volume, once I built it up with a few coats. One problem - because the formula was dry, it quickly dried out within a month or so. It was usable again with a few drops of saline solution (not recommended after 3 months).

For volume and length, there are more inexpensive and more effective mascaras out there.

November 03, 2015

I love this mascara!
I have short lashes that are not full. This mascara and brush are perfect for that.

Out of all the mascaras that I have tries, and there were literally dozens of different brands, this one works the best. It lasts a long time, it does not clump, it does not dry out, and the brush seems to make my lashes fuller and longer.

I will NOT change mascaras again. This has been my go to brand for 3 years now.

June 19, 2015

LANCOME PARIS HYPNOSE DOLL LASHES MASCARA;

The mascara is a high end mascara from a well known cosmetic company Lancome!

The packaging to begin is beautiful.
Beautiful mascara tube, beautiful roses pattern, beautiful packaging.
Lancome is known for the minor beautiful details.

The mascara works best after a few uses, once the brush is settled in and worked in.
No clumps!!
No clumping on the eye lashes.
Beautiful black lashes full of volume depth creation.

One of my favorite mascaras for every day uses, and with few layers of mascara coated on the lashes great for further eye accentuation.

Worth every penny, great ti purchase with Lancome in store gift with purchase promotions!!

December 05, 2014

I am totally in love with this mascara. I always get compliments on my eye lashes every time I use it. It really is my all time fav!

December 05, 2014

I am very picky with mascaras but this one is worth the money. Tons of pigment, volume and length. I have purchased it twice.

1.5/5

November 16, 2014

There isn't much to say about this mascara other than it is definitely not worth the pricetag. There tends to be too much product left on the brush. You really need to use a light hand to apply and it has quite a strong smell. Luckily my eyes aren't sensitive. I don't know if contact lens wearers were like this product. I also noticed that by the end of my 8 hour day the product had dried and I noticed it tends to fall on my cheeks a bit. There are lots of great reviews out there but I have to disagree with all of them. There are multiple drug store options that cost a fraction of the price and do a much much better job.

September 13, 2014

My ABSOLUTE favorite mascara! The most lengthing formula and non-clumping! Not the best for thickening but AMAZING. It is worth the splurge for sure!