Lancôme Paris Hypnose Drama Mascara Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 773 in Mascara

Turn up the volume of your lashes 6 times for instant come-hither, hypnotizing eyes.

November 30, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I've been using it for years now and I cannot find anything better. I do find it on the expensive side, usually about 28-30$ canadian. It's great for adding volume & length to anyones lashes. I find it lasts a pretty long but near the end of it's life it will start to clump up. I'm obsessed with this mascara and 100% recommend it to everyone. If you keep an eye out at shoppers, you can sometimes find the gift pack with a full size hypnose drama + bi facial eye make up remover + eye liner for about $35 which is a steal.

September 24, 2016

I absolutely cant do without this mascara,actually any of the Lancome mascaras are fabulous! This mascara makes my pale thin non existent lashes look like lash extensions.It lengthens,thickens all the while adding just the right amount of drama without being clumpy.I have repurchased this several times ,although it is a little pricey it lasts a long time and it gives my lashes a look I have not been able to achieve with any other mascara. Lancomes customer service is the best I have ever experienced,my last tube of Hypnose Drama had a problem with the brush I called them and theyhappily replaced the value of the tube so I could repurchase it

July 22, 2016

I tried this mascara but it irritated my eyes so I could not use it anymore. The same thing happened to my girlfriend her eyes became red and ichy. I feel it is to expensive also, the cheaper brands work better.

July 22, 2016

To get the most volume, if you apply this after your full lashes are glued in- you'll have really fluttery beautiful lashes. If you are wearing these plain on your eyes- it is the blackest of black and you will have curl. Again, enhance it even more by using a lash curler :)

July 03, 2016

This mascara is so great! I don't wear a lot of makeup daily so when I do I like my eyes to stand out and this does the trick! Lashes look super thick and super long. Can be a bit tricky to apply evenly but is beautiful once finished. It isn't cheap but it's worth it!

June 28, 2016

I recieved The lancome hypnosis drama mascara as a sample from online and have been using it for the past three months. The formula of the mascara is the perfect consistency it isn't too thick or too thin. I'm able to use it without an eyelash curler and get a full effect from it. The only downside is it's a bit pricey, about $44 dollars.

June 23, 2016

Favorite mascara! It looks like you're wearing falsies with it on. I have not come across a better mascara. Well worth the money. Length, thickness and no clumping!!

June 01, 2016

Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara is another great mascara from lancome!!
Actually every single mascara from Lancome seems to get better....there is no bad mascara.

This one let me review, I found it nice solid black in color that did not fade.
The drama to the eyes, the volume was great....only a few sweeps of mascara provided lots of volume to the eyes! I love how my eyes POP literally with this mascara (all lancome mascara) but this one too!!! There is that drama to the eyes!!

I like how the lancome provides those beautiful lashes. mascara lasts a long time, but I throw out after 3 months just to be safe with the eye area.

May 19, 2016

I would not recommend this product. Does not last long on the lashes until it's flaking off all over the cheeks! I will finish up the product I have but will not repurchase or recommend for that matter. Formula is horrible

May 04, 2016

To be fair, that mascara is a little bit too expensive for my taste, but it totally delivers the results you would expect from a 33$ mascara. Makes lashes long and thick, really nice for dramatic looks. The formula is long lasting but is also easily removable with a good eye makeup remover. Worth every penny if you can afford it.