Lancôme Paris Hypnose Mascara Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 775 in Mascara

September 27, 2016

Great effect,dramatic look.I was not sure if i shpuld get this mascara,but my friend suggested me ,because she was using it before.Actually it is a great product ,great quality

May 09, 2016

This is a really decent mascara and, as always, I get it in blackest black. It is somewhat clumpy in terms of the formula but you can fix that with a lash brush if it bothers you. I really love a full thick look and this did what I wanted, but with some clumps. I kept taking the wand to try to disperse it but it would just make a bunch of lashes stick together. Overall, it's a pretty good mascara but I would recommend a few moments of drying time between coats and to use a lash comb to separate. This is an extra step I don't really want so I probably won't purchase again. I think the price is way too high.

April 12, 2016

I started using this mascara recently and wow, it was such a huge change. My lashes looked amazing. They were long and had lots of volume. The only downside was I felt that it clumps somewhat easily, I think it might be the brush rather than the formula. But it's an amazing mascara overall, I absolutely love it.

March 31, 2016

I have been using Lancome products for years! This is by far, one of my favourite products! Although it is a bit pricey - usually retails around $30 at Shoppers Drug Mart - the quality is amazing. I have been using this mascara on a regular basis, and have noticed that it has managed to thicken my lashes and make them super soft - not clumpy, or "spidery". All in all, I would definitely recommend this to those who are looking for a new, high end, mascara to try out!

March 04, 2016

for years ive been using another brand for just mascaras (to get the london look!) and thought it was the best i could find to make my lashes look fab. how wrong was I! after someone on youtube recommended this brand and showed how much product you get on the brush i thought what they hey, they cant charge that much money if its useless... its brilliant! i found it was well worth the money, and will now always get this one! when i went to get this in december, boots were also selling a gift set of this mascara, a small bottle of eye make up remover (see my review on that. again, brilliant!) and en eye liner (meh! dont get on with pencils) for the same price as the mascara on its own.. i def suggest doing that as the remover is brilliant also!

February 01, 2016

I really wanted to like this mascara. It wears pretty nicely at the start of the day and I like how black it is. Unfortunately, for me, it flakes so badly later in the day. This is the first mascara I've found that has flaked like this on me and it looks horrible. If it doesn't flake on you than I'm sure it will be very nice but I couldn't even get through a sample sized tube.

January 22, 2016

This is a really good volumizing mascara, I recommend layering it, you need 2-3 coats depending on what volume you want, but it is great. I have really long lashes, so this adds more volume to them,

January 17, 2016

Great formula. Horrible brush. As simply explained as that. If you use a rubber brush like I do, you can get a very nice finish. It's better to use less of this product or else you lashes will be weighed down over time. Provides some volume

January 15, 2016

Great mascara. If you like this one, you should try hypnose drama!

January 13, 2016

Gorgeous lashes are the result of this mascara. Great for lengthening. Not as much volume as I like though.
Doesn't clump or flake off. A little pricey, as with most high end mascaras.