Lancôme Paris Hypnose Star Mascara Reviews

Ranked #394 out of 776 in Mascara

This mascara dresses lashes in intense volume, unfolding a new vision of glamour inspired by Betty Boop and top model Daria Werbowy. The formula's "black-diamond effect" imparts a glossy gel-like finish. The dual-action brush has a flat side for optimizing product deposit at the lash line while the rounded side separates, defines, and lengthens.

October 13, 2016

One of my favorite mascaras. It really works well, lasts all day, Lancome quality is undeniable. I never experienced any raccoon eyes with it :). It applies easy and stays where it has to stay - on lashes.

November 20, 2015

I was lucky enough to have won @DaveLackie a beautiful #Lancome Beauty Set. This #Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara was part of that set.. It really lifts, separates, darkens and also brings out even the smallest eyelashes. No smudges. Very easy to apply and very easy to remove. I really love this #Lancome Mascara.

July 15, 2015

doesn't clump your eyelashes together or flake off its amazing and i wouldn't be going back to my old mascara.

June 16, 2015

I LOVE this mascara. I find that the wand is shaped perfectly for my lashes, and it lets you really get in between those little ones. It doesn't make them too long or thick and doesn't clump. It lasts all day long.
I received mine as a gift, I wouldn't normally spend that much on Mascara but I have to admit it would be hard to go back to anything else.
Would for sure recommend.

May 16, 2015

BEST high end mascara i've used! underrated in my opinion, but seriously makes your lashes so long and have so much volume. I'm often asked if I'm wearing falsies. A little pricey, but it's a good investment. Will not go back to any mascara

March 09, 2015

For me personally, the formula had a very strong and noticeable scent to it. Also, when removing it seems to cause some of my eyelashes to come out (this does not happen with my other mascaras). So, based on my personal experience, I would not recommend this mascara, even though it does do a pretty good job of elongating and defining my lashes.

November 05, 2014

I will preface my review by stating that I love the Lancome mascara formula - both the Hypnose Drama and Definicils are among my favourite mascaras. The Lancome non-waterproof formula is one of the only formulas I've found that doesn't smudge under my browbone throughout the course of the day. The issue I have with the Hypnose Star mascara is the wand - I don't like that the brush is almost flat, and combined with the tapering, I find it impossible to do both of my eyes nicely. One eye always ends up horribly clumpy because once I transfer the mascara wand to my non-dominant hand, I find it really difficult to angle the brush in the same way that I angled the brush with my dominant hand, and I end up with extremely clumpy inner lashes. Definitely a thumbs down on the Hynose Star brush.

March 26, 2014

I like the mascara bristles because it is fine. It does not clump together and it stays longer too. I recommend it to my friends.

0.5/5

February 18, 2014

I did not like this masscara at all. Its not worth the price. I found it made my eye lashes way too clumpy even when I would apply a light coat.

November 30, 2013

Incredibly disappointed with this mascara/was nothing special at all. Cannot hold a candle to Lancome Defincils.