Lancôme Paris Juicy Tubes Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Mouth-watering, shiny lipcolour captured for hours. A range of ultra-bright, transparent colours, elegantly in a slender, hologram-effect case.

October 11, 2016

Je n`ai pas du tout aimé ce gloss. Il laisse sur les lèvres ue sensation de gel trop épais. Le tube n`est pas le meilleur au niveau de l`applicateur , je ne le recommande pas

October 11, 2016

I find this lip gloss to be average. It feels like more of a gel when applied. I find it to be very sticky and tacky on my lips and has a very poor staying power. Though it does make my lips shines as int need and applies well over other lip colours or stains, I find it to be more annoying that worthwhile. I especially dislike how the cap of the packaging and the twist on bit of the tube cannot stay clean and always pick up any form of debris from in my purse or makeup bag.

September 05, 2016

This was one of the very first high-end beauty products I purchased with my own money. I used to be all about shiny lips, and I coveted these because they looked like they were the be all and end all of lip glosses!

My teenage self was not disappointed. The juicy tubes are indeed very juicy, and will make your lips very shiny and glossy. They come in a wide variety of shades, all of which are quite sheer on the lips, as most glosses are. I had a nice red shade. They smell so good, like strawberry candy.

These are very thick, sticky glosses. Some people like that, and I did at the time, but I don't really like that type of formula any more. If you have longer hair, it will easily get stuck in your lips throughout the day, and you'll have to pick it out.

As far as glosses go, these are also quite drying. There are other formulas that feel a lot better and kinder on the lips than these do, but if you're looking for maximum shine, these are still pretty good.

August 16, 2016

I have been buying these since they started selling them. I have quite a few now, as every gift with purchase has one. I really like the different colours and scents you can buy. I find them no sticker then other brands. Love the shine they give your lips.

July 27, 2016

Average lip glossy. Nice smell, great colours makes my lips soft and glossy but i found as someone said it does stuck to my hairs lots.so i dont use it

July 27, 2016

I love these! Light and fine shimmer and stays on for a while. Also the smell and taste is awesome! I really enjoy using these! I think they are a bit pricey though and I also think the packaging should be better. It looks cheap and it's messy :/ Really messy because it kinda spills :(

June 28, 2016

Je suis plus une amatrice de rouge à lèvres que de gloss mais j'aime bien celui-ci que j'applique par-dessus mon rouge à lèvres. Il procure une brillance juste ce qu'il faut pour rehausser le rouge. Il n'est pas trop collant comme certains autres et le goût qu'il laisse sur les lèvres est assez agréable. Cependant, je ne l'achète pas, j'attend de l'avoir en promotion lors de l'achat de produits Lancôme.

June 28, 2016

I have only used these in sample bags I get from Lancôme. They do smell great but are very sticky
And the price is not worth it to expensive you can get similar products a lot cheaper , I have many samples
Of these still laying around

April 27, 2016

They come in a lot if fun colours, smell great but way too sticky. My hair actually stuck to my lips. I wouldn't recommend, there are a lot better glosses out there in my opinion.

April 04, 2016

I love juicy tubes but I find them to be very sticky and my hair gets stuck in it bad. Very pretty though with a good range of colours. I'd wear only if hair was up though. Worth the money just don't have your hair down.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted