Lancôme Paris Miracle Air de Teinte Reviews

Ranked #233 out of 597 in Foundation

February 13, 2016

This is one of my favourite everyday foundations because it is so lightweight. It's a liquid and comes with a dropper so it's easy to control how much you used. Overall, I only need about 8 drops for my face to get full coverage. I contour using powder and it works really well because it sticks to the powder. Lasts about 5 hours without a setting spray. Great range of shades too!

1.5/5

February 02, 2016

It's super heavy for me and leaves my skin feeling like it's being suffocated. I always end up breaking out when I use this product

January 04, 2016

The best foundation ever. So light and airy, almost noting feel on skin. Blur imperfections perfectly. Oily skins will love it.

January 04, 2016

The medicine dropper style bottle was a little weird to get used to at first but it helps you easily ration out how much foundation you need without wasting any. Formula is nice, goes on nicely and blends out well. Leaves a matte finish to the skin. On my more oily days I'll still get some shine but the mattifying formula helps keep it to a minimum

September 06, 2015

This foundation is so light weight:) it blends smoothly and evenly over skin :) my skin is glowing while wearing this foundation :) it never settles into my fine lines and has many shades to choose from for any skin colour :) works well with any primer and moisturizer:)

April 19, 2015

I just bought this today and wore it all day and I LOVE how it sits on my skin and looks flawless. Didn't break me out, it's definitely a great foundation!!!

April 05, 2015

Ahhh Lancôme ! The product is expensive. Allright. Other than that, the texture is kind of silky, it feels completely smooth, no need to use a ton of product and you still get great coverage. You get a really natural matte finish. Even out complexion. Light finish.

If you're looking for a lot of coverage, you might want to try something else. I would recommand it for normal/combination skin. Maybe even oily because of its matte finish but the result is natural, light and i'd say light to medium coverage.

April 01, 2015

I don't actually own this foundation but I had my makeup done by an artist with this foundation and I didn't care for it. It's too liquidy and doesn't have much pigment. Although I love the dropper, it made me feel like a mad scientist when the lady let me look at the bottle.

December 10, 2014

Lancome Miracle Air De Teint is a lightweight foundation - it is dispensed from a dropper, and has a very thin consistency. You need to spread it quickly on your skin, and it dries to a powder finish. I find it very natural looking, with a semi-sheer finish that can be built upon for more coverage where needed. the directions recommend that you shake the bottle before use, but I find this makes a mess of the cap. Instead, gently shake it from side to side. If you are looking for weightless coverage that looks natural, give Miracle air De Teint a try!

September 08, 2014

This is a very lightweight and comfortable foundation. Very liquidy and has a powdery soft feel. However the coverage isn't great