Lancôme Paris Miracle Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #840 out of 1213 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of lancome in 2001, miracle is classified as a sharp, flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of fresh and spicy florals, with lower notes of amber and jasmine. It is recommended for casual wear.

May 02, 2015

not my favourite, still smells good but maybe made for an older person.

November 04, 2014

This is the perfume I wear daily. I love it. It's not potent like other expensive perfumes and it's not an "old lady" smell.

September 19, 2012

I love the scent of this parfum. It smells wonderful. I have been using it for many years.

April 05, 2012

The Lancome Miracle Perfume is a beautiful scent! I have been buying and using it for years!! Everytime I wear it I get compliments on how lovely I smell! It's not a strong perfume, noticeable but not over empowering. The price is also pretty reasonable! $30 for a small bottle that lasts a while!

June 12, 2011

A family member actually had this perfume on at a holiday party I was having and after catching a whif of it I was hooked. I used to always use Paris Hiltons first perfume called Paris Hilton and that was a favorite of mine but after trying the Miracle thats all I've been using. It's also great because my boyfriend loves it and it just smells lovely.

August 16, 2010

this perfume has a nice scent that lasts along time...
it smells really nice when it is on

August 16, 2010

This is my favourite perfume of all times. I have several different fragrances on the go but this is the one I always go back to. It has a warm, sweet floral scent. I am normally not a huge fan of sweet fragrances and I tend to shy away from scents such as vanilla, cupcakes, etc. But I love Lancome's Miracle because the sweetness is not overpowering!! I have been using it for several years and I always wear it for special occasions.

I have a small bottle of the Eau de Perfum (50mL) and it lasts for a long time. I keep the bottle in its box and away from the sun and heat, so that it won't go bad. The perfume itself is quite strong and a small spritz will last me the day. I also have a few small sample bottles that I carry in my purse if I am going out after work and don't have time to stop at home to refresh beforehand.

Because I find Miracle has fairly warm notes, I tend to shy away from it in the summer and go for something more fresh and floral. However, Miracle is great for fall, winter and spring, as well as cool summer evening out in the town!