Good

Lancôme Paris Nutrix Soothing Treatment Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #699 out of 1484 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 23, 2014

First of all I wanna say that Lancome is a fantastic beauty brand with many amazing products which I like to use.
    Now it comes to the Nutrix soothing treatment cream....it was actually recommended to me, because I have that skin problem during the cold winter days, that my skin gets very dry and even the best foundation looks very terrible and flaky.
    I've got a sample to try and my first impression of that product was "oh my goodnes ...that smells terrible!" But I've used it anyways, even if I hated the smell and was scared to get breakouts because of that rich texture.
    I used it for a couple of days and SAW RESULTS !!!!! My skin changed and was not flakey anymore,....it also got a naturaly peachy glow and I even felt nice and comfy without make up.
    Of course I bought the cream because I know my skin needs that for the winter and I know it will do such a perfect job and I will definitely recommend it to everybody that has the same problem like me with the skin.

(This product was actually designed in the first world War for victims with burned skin)

Try that....you'll love it ...because it helps!!! Just ignore the smell ;-)

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

slk86 added a new review for
    Melt organic spread - buttery

Elyshadaya added a new review for
    dove deodorant spray

ddasilva added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex