Lancôme Paris Photogenic Lumessence Foundation
Good

Lancôme Paris Photogenic Lumessence Foundation Reviews

Ranked #574 out of 626 in Foundation

October 27, 2014

I have been using this foundation for about a decade. I thought I would be doomed to pale washed out pictures of my face until I got this product! I like how light and easy it is to apply. THis foundation absorbs quickly to give me smooth even skin-tone. I like that it does not sit on top of my face like a mask. It does not look cakey and it really blends with my skin even though my skin tone fluctuates a little in the different seasons. I tried it at the Lancome counter one day to try out and the next day I went back and made a purchase. I hope they never discontinue it!

September 14, 2014

I have been using this product more 10 years. I alternate between a few different Lancome foundations but when i need something with a bit more coverage I always turn to the photogenic foundation.

April 08, 2010

This is my favourite foundation!
    It's light, goes one smoothly and provides a natural looking finish. It never clogged my pores, it's not cakey but my favourite feature has the be the radiant, glowing effect it gives me. Good, yet very light coverage
    It's a very good quality product. It lasts all day long and it never runs or makes my skin glow with an oily film halfway throught the day.
    I love it.

ScotiaMommy added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

leFyfe added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra