• Lancôme Paris Rouge In Love Lipstick
  • Lancôme Paris Rouge In Love Lipstick
Good

Lancôme Paris Rouge In Love Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #839 out of 1050 in Lipstick

High potency colour, 6 hour wear and featherlight. With Rouge In Love, you will love your lips any time of the day no matter what your mood, whether it be Jolis Matins, Boudoir Time or Tonight is My Night.

August 26, 2014

I purchased the 377N which is a red-dish pink-ish bright color. Goes on beautifully. Buttery feeling and very pigmented. I love using this color for special events and to give it that matte look I add some translucent powder.

May 03, 2014

I bought a new lipstick. Lancôme puts it out. The colour is 381B Violette Coquette, looking like purple, but shows up on the lips as a fuchsia pink colour. It is a high potency colour lasting at least 6 hours or more. It feels lightweight, not sticky, clumpy or cakey. It does bleed. Even if you wipe it off, it stains your lips, which is a good thing. For $31.00, I would expect it to last. I was a bit Leary at buying it because it came in a traditional lipstick tube and me thinking I would have to reapply it. Thank goodness, as I don't like reapplying my lipstick. My purse is not big enough to carry any makeup with me. I give this lipstick a thumbs up and worth the money.

August 11, 2013

Super creamy lipstick and it lasts all day. You can feel the quality in the lipstick. Definitely a splurge I would go for :)

May 29, 2012

Goes on great, colours are amazing, super light feeling