Lancôme Paris Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 597 in Foundation

A complexion-enhancing foundation with SPF 15.

August 19, 2016

This foundation is so light weight that it is unbelievable. it makes you feel like you are not wearing any foundation and despite the light weight it covers nicely. It doesn't have that feel of heavy make up even when u wear a double coat. It doesn't really transfer. Overall this product is superb and worth every penny I spent on it

June 27, 2016

This foundation is absolutely amazing! I have combination skin and it works if its oily or very dry. it does not give me breakouts and a little goes a long way! I work in a kitchen and I can wear this foundation and it lasts through a 12 hour shift! I love it!!! literally worth every penny

May 20, 2016

As a longterm wearer of foundation, it has taken me many, many years to find just the right formula. Something that covers well, is long lasting enough to get through a busy day, doesn't dry out your skin or settle into laugh lines, doesn't cause breakouts, oily skin, has a nice clean scent and doesn't make you look like you are wearing a mask. Upon trying this line, I was amazed at how fantastic this foundation truly is. I could put it on before leaving and not worry about it budging throughout the day, despite working up a sweat, dealing with humidity and forgetting I was wearing it. I didn't need touch-ups and it stayed put all day long. I'm a hug fan of this foundation and am happy that I found my perfect match. A 1ounce bottle typically lasts me 2 1/2 or 3 months with everyday use. While a little pricey at $47.00, it's worth every penny. Thank you Lancome!

May 10, 2016

Even though it is really pricey, I think it is worth the splurge. If you are in need of a foundation that looks natural but still covers redness (in my case), you are in need for this product. My skin is cool toned so it is somewhat hard for me to find a foundation that won't look orange or yellow on me. I have found my holy grail foundation.

March 31, 2016

I love this foundation, buildable coverage, retouch free, divine perfection. Covers flawlessly. No need for powder. For all skintones. It is my fave so far controls oil as well.

March 17, 2016

I rarely use foundation because it never blends properly and gets oily by the afternoon. However, Lancome Utlra 24H Foundation changed my mind. It blends extremely well with my pale skin tone. It is grease less and lasts the entire work day; I touch it up with powder if I go out at night. It is more expensive than your average drug store foundation but a bottle lasts me close to 1 year.

February 13, 2016

I absolutely love this Lancome Ulttra 24H Foundation. It stays on my face and does not transfer to my clothes I have been wearing it for a few years. I wear it in the Buff C which is a good color for me. I prefer this foundation to any from Clinique or Estee Lauder. I will definitely buy it again. I buy it at Hudson's Bay when they have specials on.

February 04, 2016

Lancôme Teint Idole foundation is one of my favorite high end foundations to use. This foundation has a medium to full coverage. The foundation can sheer out the foundation of you want a lighter foundation day. The coverage is very buildable. The foundation is blendable & looks very natural. It doesn't look like your wearing a mask. The foundation is very lightweight & feels like you're not wearing anything. The finish of this foundation is a demi-matte. This foundation can be used with all skin types. If you have drier skin, you won't need to powder. If your skin is more combo/oily, I would recommend to powder on your t-zone.

April 01, 2015

This is another gorgeous higher end foundation! I love how it looks on the skin, super natural with a nice glow. It's gorgeous!

December 14, 2014

I would highly recommend this! I've used more expensive brands but this has the best lasting power without needing touchup for 14 hours! I even used this for my wedding and photos turned out flawless. Love how this foundation makes my skin perfect. Texture is great, colour is perfect for my olive skin. Lasts the longest over anything I have tried before. Great for my undereyes also!