Lancôme Paris Teint Miracle Foundation Reviews

Ranked #342 out of 595 in Foundation

With Aura-Inside™ technology, Lancôme invents its 1st foundation that recreates the true natural light of perfect skin. Instantly, complexion appears lit-from-within, beautifully bare, visibly flawless. With 10 years of research, and 7 international patents pending, this lightweight texture is enriched with soothing rose extract, gives 18 hours of hydration.

Suitable for sensitive skin. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

September 23, 2016

Good light weight foundation. It is sheer and blends when when using a brush or a makeup sponge. I love this foundation a lot as it has great staying power and doesn't make my skin look cakey.

May 10, 2016

This foundation is smooth, light and never oily. I like the fact I don't need much to have a full coverage. However I find it doesn't last the full day, most of it anyway.

March 19, 2016

I really liked using this foundation although it is quite expensive. I had my makeup done at Sephora and this is the brand that they used on me. I liked it a lot so I made the purchase even though it was upwards of $40. It blended nicely on my skin and lasted me the whole day every time I used it. The only reason I didn't purchase it more than twice was because I couldn't afford it anymore. But if I could I would definitely use this foundation again.

February 12, 2016

Love this foundation, the cover has is good yet light weight for every day wear! It's on the expensive side but it has lasted me a long time so I think it's worth it.

January 26, 2015

The foundation has good coverage and is long-wearing. I do little touch ups, it covers my uneven skin tone well, I apply over primer with a foundation brush.

November 23, 2014

This foundation works pretty well with my sensitive skin.

July 23, 2014

This has been by far the best and most effective coverage for a foundation that does not clog my pores, that I have found in 40 years. It is incredible smooth, thick with great cover but light feeling all day. I do not like that it smells like house paint so clearly full of chemicals. I am willing to use chemicals for now as nothing compares. the color matches exactly to the skin. Nice.

April 19, 2014

Wow! What can I say about this foundation! It is definitely a full coverage foundation. It works really well and blends very easily. Even though the price is quiet high, you only need a pump to coverage the whole face. I ended up getting a darker shade and a good trick I used was add sunscreen which was white and that made my foundation lighter. Weird trick but totally works!

October 01, 2013

The North America formula for the teint miracle is completely different from the European one. I've been using the exact same foundation in UK since it came out and it has been my holy grail. I bought a replacement in Canada and it turned out to be a disaster. The foundation was hard to spread, grainy textured, drying, oxidizes poorly, and overall disappointing. It does not have SPF or the light scent that the european formula provides. Will not purchase again.

February 28, 2012

My face has always been super sensitive, itchy, splotchy and dehydrated until this product. I discovered this product while visiting the Shoppers Drug Mart beauty boutique on one of my lunch breaks. I've been using this
complexion-enhancing foundation with SPF 15 for the past year and since then the skin on my face has changed dramatically. My skin is no longer tight or red and have had no problems since.

Best to apply with fingers and easy to blend. Totally recommend this product to all who have sensitive skin!

Non-comedogenic. Non-irritating and does not cause break-outs. Suitable for sensitive skin. Contains 37% pure water. Dermatologist-tested.