Lancôme Paris Tonique Confort Toner

Lancôme Paris Tonique Confort Toner Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 211 in Toner

April 15, 2014

Great toner! I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I like it. It as a milky consistency which was new for me, so I was kind of nervous on how my skin would react. But no problems so far! I'm glad I tried it. Will be part of my staple products for awhile.

March 21, 2014

LOVE THIS TONER. It's perfect: it goes on so smoothly and it leaves your skin so soft. A great base for any serum/day OR night cream. I use it every morning and every night, and it's helped my skin so much! Would recommend for any skin type except super oily.

September 04, 2013

The best toner ever! Soft and creamy. Not harsh and stingy.
    I was so surprised when I first used this toner.
    I wont use anything else

February 08, 2012

This is my absolute favorite toner. As I have very sensitive and very dry skin, I need something that won't dry my skin even more than it is. This product is absolutely AWESOME. It is a bit thicker than the usual toner but it works great. My skin feels clean, hydrated and my skin in more even than ever before. I also love the smell, not too strong but still there.