Lancôme Paris Tresor Perfume

Lancôme Paris Tresor Perfume Reviews

Ranked #890 out of 1249 in Perfume

January 19, 2017

The lancome paris tresor is definitely one of my favorite perfumes, so much that I got 2 of them from friends and family this last christmas! I totally recommend it, the aroma stays for several hours.

June 18, 2015

Lancome Paris Tresor perfume is a classic and a must for all ages.
    It is targetted towards the late 20's , early 30s and up clientele.

Beautiful lasting perfume, lasts and stays put all day.
    The perfume smells nice, with a unique scent that surprised me coming from Lancome.

Reminds me of a Givenchy perfume product.

Soft yet strong, subtle yet powerful!
    Just an excellent combination.

Bottle is pretty too!!

I recommend this perfume for any lady's gift!

May 02, 2015

not the biggest fan of this, smells like...sour and probably isnt fit for my age.

March 28, 2015

My husband got me this a few years back as a Xmas gift,I absolutely loved it!Its gone but I still look for samples when I'm out!Its very expensive so I doubt if I'll be able to get it again!It also has shower gel and body lotion.I even would put it on at bedtime,so addictive....Love,love,loved it

February 23, 2015

My father bought me Tresor back in the 80's when I was a teen. I have always loved it and always will. Just a whiff of this perfume brings back good memories.

December 29, 2014

This has been and forever will be my favourite perfume ever. I like the original Tresor, not the newer versions. As most know, the smell of the perfume (when sprayed) should almost be unnoticeable to the wearer shortly after spraying. This perfume suits my body chemistry so well, I don't smell it after I put I on, and have been receiving compliments for 20 years. It is pricy, but worth every red cent.

December 20, 2014

It's smell so wonderful love this perfume no other smell l like it.

November 21, 2014

I tried a sampler for this Lancôme Fragrance which I found stays with you throughout the day. You might want to use it sparingly just because of its staying power. I personaly found it way too sweet for my liking. It is very flowery and fruity. The fruit scent seems to be the one that lasts all day. It comes in three sizes and the price ranges from $69 to $125. Would I recommend it? Yes, just not for me.

November 08, 2014

So many perfumes to choose from, I think Tresor gets lost in the shuffle. Not to mention, it's been around for quite some time. It's a beautiful scent. Not overpowering at all, like a lot of other perfumes. I am in love with this perfume and as long as they continue to make it, I will continue to buy it. It's my go-to perfume most days.

July 08, 2014

Have always loved the smell of this perfume from a young age! Beautiful! :D