• Lancôme Paris Tropiques Minerale Bamboo Bronzer

Lancôme Paris Tropiques Minerale Bamboo Bronzer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #213 out of 285 in Bronzer

September 21, 2010

I was sent the Lancome Tropiques Minerale Bamboo Bronzer from ChickAdvisor after winning one of their blog contests. The first thing you notice about this bronzer is its size and the beautiful design etched on the bronzer itself. The compact and bronzer both measure approximately 10-12 cm across and it comes with a large mirror as well. I like how easily the compact flips open and the color of the compact is bronze with a gold Lancome rose emblem on top.
The top of the bronzer is decorated witha beautiful tropical bamboo image that has a shimmery gold, bronze and pink overspray on top. When first used, you get a shimmery glow, but I like how it gives a natural highlight to the skin instead of being too sparkly. The overspray reminds me a lot of MAC's Marine Life highlight powder. However, just like Marine Life, I'm sure the overspray will wear down with continuous use of this bronzer.
Since my skin is very fair, I was afraid the bronzer would be too dark or orange looking for me, but I happily discovered that it gave my skin a peachy, golden sunkissed glow. For the most natural finish, I applied it using a large, fluffy powder brush and swept the color on my forehead, cheeks and chin. I would even consider using this on my decoltee area and shoulders to add some color as well. This has become my favourite bronzer ever!
Unfortunately, this product was limited edition, but you can find a loose powder version of the Tropiques Minerale line on the Lancome website. This bronzer retails for $45, but it is worth every single little penny!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!