Lancôme Paris Visionnaire Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Much more than a wrinkle-corrector, our 1st skincare capable of fundamentally re-creating more beautiful skin. The first skincare with LR 2412, a molecule designed to propel through skin layers. On its path, it triggers a cascading series of micro-transformations.

June 26, 2016

I absolutely love this cream. It has a beautiful lightweight feeling to it. The scent is very light yet beautiful. I received this product in a LuxeBox and am glad I did. I used it up completely and will definitely repurchase. Not greasy feeling for a change!

November 22, 2015

I really liked this cream a lot. I used it usually in the morning under my makeup, and it worked really well with my foundation. I think the best part about it is that it smells so great! I really didn't need to use very much of it to cover my face, and it didn't make me feel oily after washing my face. I would love another jar of this cream!

September 29, 2015

love this cream hydrates my skin so mch

September 23, 2015

This product is packaged in a nice container and smells great but that's about it.
Everytime i use it my skin breaks out, which has never happened to me with any other product.
I now use it as a hand cream..just not to waste it.

September 21, 2015

Lancome Visionnaire LR 2412;

Very expensive but such a worth while serum.

I originally received a sample size of this product with my lancome gift with purchase a while ago and have since went to buy the full size product!

Instantly you do see pores shrink, wrinkles diminish, smoother softer complexion.

Over time with day am and pm use, you notice smoother skin, flawless glowing skin, skin that does not need makeup to be applied on top.

Great scenting (light rose fragrance) lancome is known for.

It works

EXPENSIVE but works

August 27, 2015

A great product. Smells amazing, is smooth on the skin, refines the pores and gives you a very nice glow.

July 22, 2015

I received a sample from my local Shoppers Drugmart. This product did wonders to my skin. My skin was smooth and evened.

July 22, 2015

LANCOME VISIONNAIRE ADVANCED SKIN CORRECTOR;

If you have the money to splurge on a high end, well known trusted brand product, Lancome Visionnaire advanced skin corrector is the one.

The truly does help with wrinkles, pores, skin correction!!

Instant skin appears with results.
Skin is smooth
Skin has great outcome as promised.

The container lasts a very long time.

Used day and night under my regular skin routine.

Skin feels great right after, and with long time use visible results are definitely there!!!

Lancome produced a great product to use in combination with regular skin routine.

May 14, 2015

This is a expensive serum but I quite like it! The scent is amazing - I probably put on more of it just because of the great scent! It applies very smoothly/feels silky and I love the light shimmer to it. I don't think it has any really special properties, but I like it as part of my bedtime skincare routine and it doesn't cause of skin to breakout or worsen the dry areas.

April 29, 2015

This is so well worth the money, my skin feels so plump and radiant, no product has ever worked this well before.