Good

Lancôme Teint Visionnaire Foundation Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 613 in Foundation

September 11, 2014

It is expensive but works wonderfully! I have quite a few pimples and acne scars but this hides them well. It also covers up large pores!

June 19, 2014

Okay so i know that this Foundation & cover up is a bit pricy but i guarantee you it is worth it!

This duo package is perfect and consists of a pump liquid foundation with a creamy concealer top the packaging is perfect and you'll never have trouble trying to match shades or having to mix concealers & foundations again!

I love to have a full coverage when i go out but i need it to be light! I do not like the feeling of having a lot on my face. This foundation and cover up is light and bright. It adds a glow to my skin and covers my dark circles very well. It blends great and provides great coverage without blocking out the beauty marks that I have.

If you are looking for a quality product and do not mind dishing out a little extra for a product that works great then this is the product for you.