Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector
Amazing

Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 620 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 23, 2016

I tried a sample of the Lancôme Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector Advanced Multi-Correcting Gel-In-Oil. I only had enough products for two applications. There is a strong perfume scent that I liked but that may bother some people. The product felt nice going on and the scent lingered. I woke up to really soft, supple skin. I did not see any long term effects but there may be some after prolonged use. I may purchase a full size, the only thing holding me back is the hefty price tag.

August 05, 2016

This night cream is my life preserver. It is amazing and my skin responded to it immediately. I felt the difference after the first few minutes of being on my skin. Amazing product with a great smell. The gel is a little oily and greasy but I rub the excess on my neck and am living proof that this product works. I cannot and will not live without it.

June 25, 2016

I received a couple free samples of this product but they don't give you enough to actually see an effect. I liked it and it smelled good and made my facial skin soft and I would try again for a longer period of time.

February 22, 2016

The Lancome Visionnaire Nuit beauty sleep perfector is a creamy colour oil gel that soaks right into the skin fairly quickly. That maybe, as my skin is extremely dry. Now, I noticed results right away for making my face feel smoother and looking a lot more plump (filled out those saggy cheeks). It was not greasy, felt very light on the skin and had a very refreshing mild scent. I truly liked this product. What I disliked is that for. 50 ml jar costing $99.00. Pricey to say the least. Ya, I would buy it using my optimum points at Shoppers Drug Mart.