Lancome Bi-facil Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 220 in Eye Makeup Remover

January 19, 2017

This is an excellent makeup remover, I am always having problems with my sensible skin, specially around the eyes, but the Lancome bi facil makeup remover always worked perfectly. Totally recomended

January 17, 2017

Wearing waterproof mascara can be difficult to remove. Bi-facials removes all of the mascara without harming the eyelashes, they don't fall out. My eyelashes feel silky after I use the product.

January 06, 2017

I have been buying this product for over 10 years it is my go to for make up removal. It does not leave your skin feeling oily and removes even waterproof make up.

January 03, 2017

I have a love/hate relationship with this makeup remover. I love the fact that it removes makeup effortlessly. I hate that the residue that it leaves behind (which I end up having to wash off vigorously after).

If you're prone to breaking out or have sensitive skin, it definitely wouldn't be high on my list of recommendations.

December 19, 2016

This makeup remover, I highly recommend! Works great for full face make-up removal and it doesn't leave a sticky feel. Skin feels soft and lightly moisturizer after each use!

November 30, 2016

Lancome makeup remover is my go-to. I first received a sample from a different product I had purchased. Since the sample is travel size I brought it with me on vacation and fell in love. I have been using a few different make up removers and always found my skin was left oily after I was done taking off my makeup. I would highly recommend bi-facial ESPECIALLY if you use eye liner + mascara that are waterproof or difficult to remove.

November 25, 2016

I've tried all makeup removers for eyes...this one is the best. Effortless, breaks down waterproof mascara like a dream. No need to rub/tug at the delicate eye area with this stuff. A bit pricey, but worth every penny.

Trust me when I say, don't waste your money on other makeup removers, only to find they don't do an effective job - save your pennies and just buy this one. You won't be disappointed.

November 02, 2016

I received a sample of this through a friend and it was amazing! It is hard to find a good waterproof eye makeup remover that works well and takes off everything! Lancome isn't my usual brand but I would definitely buy this in the future

November 01, 2016

I tried multiple eye make up removers and this is by far the best. I like to put on waterproof eye make up normally, so I need a stronger eye make up remover all the time. Other ones normally leave marks on my eyes even after I try to rub my eyes harder. This works like a charm. It gently removes my eye make up and is suitable for sensitive skin and contact lenses, leaving my eyes feeling cool and relaxed without the tingly feeling my other removers give me. Soft strokes soft sweeps would do the trick. No rubbing of eyes needed.

Effective and worth every penny. I would definitely recommend this to anyone especially with sensitive skin.

October 28, 2016

This gotta be the most effective remover I have tried. Removes most of my make up in one-go. And I love the scent and how it leaves my face feeling silky. However, the price is on the expensive side so I try to stock it up when on sale.