Lancome Bi-facil Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

November 30, 2016

Lancome makeup remover is my go-to. I first received a sample from a different product I had purchased. Since the sample is travel size I brought it with me on vacation and fell in love. I have been using a few different make up removers and always found my skin was left oily after I was done taking off my makeup. I would highly recommend bi-facial ESPECIALLY if you use eye liner + mascara that are waterproof or difficult to remove.

November 25, 2016

I've tried all makeup removers for eyes...this one is the best. Effortless, breaks down waterproof mascara like a dream. No need to rub/tug at the delicate eye area with this stuff. A bit pricey, but worth every penny.

Trust me when I say, don't waste your money on other makeup removers, only to find they don't do an effective job - save your pennies and just buy this one. You won't be disappointed.

November 02, 2016

I received a sample of this through a friend and it was amazing! It is hard to find a good waterproof eye makeup remover that works well and takes off everything! Lancome isn't my usual brand but I would definitely buy this in the future

November 01, 2016

I tried multiple eye make up removers and this is by far the best. I like to put on waterproof eye make up normally, so I need a stronger eye make up remover all the time. Other ones normally leave marks on my eyes even after I try to rub my eyes harder. This works like a charm. It gently removes my eye make up and is suitable for sensitive skin and contact lenses, leaving my eyes feeling cool and relaxed without the tingly feeling my other removers give me. Soft strokes soft sweeps would do the trick. No rubbing of eyes needed.

Effective and worth every penny. I would definitely recommend this to anyone especially with sensitive skin.

October 28, 2016

This gotta be the most effective remover I have tried. Removes most of my make up in one-go. And I love the scent and how it leaves my face feeling silky. However, the price is on the expensive side so I try to stock it up when on sale.

October 21, 2016

The clear, water-and-oil-like formula separates so you need to shake the bottle to activate it (fun!). Easily removes eye make up and glides across the skin which is great for avoiding irritation and wrinkles. It's also has a light, oil-like texture and doesn't smell or feel harsh. My favourite eye make up remover although a bit expensive.

October 16, 2016

Received a travel sized version of this for free and have been using it in my travel cosmetic bag. It is the perfect size to take on the plane. Unfortunately I did have some slight leakage out of the bottle. The product itself works great to remove mascara (though I did not try it with waterproof mascara). I wet a cotton round and apply a few drops of the product and am able to take off all my mascara, shadow, concealer etc, using the single round. This does tend to leave a bit of an oily residue but is easily washed off, and doesn't create irritation. Though I do like this product, I do not think I will purchase it because the price is quite steep and I use other cheaper brands that are just as effective.

October 02, 2016

I find Lancome Bi-facil Eye Makeuo Remover works well. It takes eye makeup of quickly. I just find it to be expensive for the amount you get. Other products that work just as well are half the price and you get more product.

October 02, 2016

Ce démaquillant est parfait pour les yeux sensibles et le maquillage waterproof. Il permet d'enlever le maquillage le plus résistant sans difficulté!!

September 15, 2016

Enlève tout le maquillage au niveau du visage et même celui waterproof. Je trouve le prix trop élevé, mais il fonctionne bien tout de même.il en faut que quelque gouttes sur un coton.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender