Lancome Hypnose - Volume-A-Porter Mascara

Lancome Hypnose - Volume-A-Porter Mascara Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 855 in Mascara

March 21, 2017

Absolutely love the Volume-A-Porter Mascara, as it leaves my lashes looking long and defined, without being clumpy or annoying! The formula goes on very smooth, and I do not need to use more than one coat to get a defined look. The brush is thinner than many mascaras, which I prefer as it does not create clumps and doesn't tangle my lashes. I found it lasted very well while using it, and came off easily with micellar water/cleansers. Definitely love this mascara and would use again in an instant!

March 17, 2017

I simply loved it ! I don´t use any other mascara anymore. After you apply it looks like your are wearing fake eyelashes. The colour is also a very strong black. Totally recommend it.

January 17, 2017

Ce mascara fonctionne à merveille, j'ai des cils super long et recourbé et je n'ai pas besoin de mettres plusieurs couches pour arriver à de bons résultats.

January 14, 2017

Ce mascara est vraiment dans mon TOP 5. Avec sa brosse courbée, il est facile à appliquer, ne laisse pas de grumeaux et fait des cils longs et fournis. Je l'adore! J'aime aussi l'utiliser avec le Booster de Lancôme.

January 11, 2017

J'adore lancome. Ce produit de mascara est l'un de mes préférer. Fais de très beau yeux ressemble à une poupee. Je recommande à tous. Et s'enlève bien .

January 01, 2017

I like this mascara because it's buildable, and Lancôme is a brand name I know and trust. I'm still looking for the perfect mascara - one that does all this, but would also be waterproof yet easy to remove, made with natural ingredients, and enhances eyelash growth! Until that day, this is a pretty good stand-by. Just wish it was cheaper!

October 13, 2016

My splurge product!!
    This mascara is exceptional, coats well with one coat. It doesn't clump and it separates lashes amazingly. This is bar none my favourite mascara however it is expensive so defensively a splurge of you aren't used to buying high end cosmetics.
    Looks lovely when pairs with macs liquid last mascara!!

September 27, 2016

I LOVE this mascara.
    It does everything I want a mascara to do.
    It volumizes, lengthens, and because I have straight, thick hair, my eyelashes rarely hold a curl after applying non-waterproof mascara.
    This one still managed to hold a curl, though not as well as waterproof mascara would.
    This lasted for three months, then started to get dry, but I would get it again.

September 25, 2016

It gets my lashes very long and thick. Doesn't smudge and it gives my eyes such a beautiful look! I just really love it. I've tried a lot of brand and this one's my favorite!

September 13, 2016

I love this mascara. I have been using it for a very long time now as my day-to-day mascara. it has a great buildability and give my lashes a very dramatic effect.