Lancome Hypnose - Volume-A-Porter Mascara

Lancome Hypnose - Volume-A-Porter Mascara Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 773 in Mascara

October 13, 2016

My splurge product!!
This mascara is exceptional, coats well with one coat. It doesn't clump and it separates lashes amazingly. This is bar none my favourite mascara however it is expensive so defensively a splurge of you aren't used to buying high end cosmetics.
Looks lovely when pairs with macs liquid last mascara!!

September 27, 2016

I LOVE this mascara.
It does everything I want a mascara to do.
It volumizes, lengthens, and because I have straight, thick hair, my eyelashes rarely hold a curl after applying non-waterproof mascara.
This one still managed to hold a curl, though not as well as waterproof mascara would.
This lasted for three months, then started to get dry, but I would get it again.

September 25, 2016

It gets my lashes very long and thick. Doesn't smudge and it gives my eyes such a beautiful look! I just really love it. I've tried a lot of brand and this one's my favorite!

September 13, 2016

I love this mascara. I have been using it for a very long time now as my day-to-day mascara. it has a great buildability and give my lashes a very dramatic effect.

September 09, 2016

This mascara is the last mascara u will ever buy!!!! Volume x10, length amazing! Only mascara at I need! Price is really great too, easy on the budget!

September 05, 2016

The price is high for a product that is only hygienic to use up in a month. you don't have to curl your lashes and it will give you the desired effect. It tends to clump if you don't wipe off the excess before use but that goes with any product such as this one. The aroma coming from it is a little bit odd. not really into scented mascara.

August 11, 2016

If you're willing to spend the money for this mascara, I def think you should. Makes your lashes look crazy long without clumping or flaking and doesn't smudge one bit.

July 19, 2016

This product is a little bit on the pricier side (about 33$ at SDM) but it is worth every penny.
I love the shorter brush because it gives precise and easy application to your lashes. It is a plastic applicator as well with lots of small "bristles" that seem to grab and pull every single lash - not a single one is missed. With having so many "bristles" my lashes get separated that makes my lashes look longer and my eyes look larger. I just love the look it gives me.
The texture is thin and creamy which can give you a natural look and is also easily buildable for a more dramatic and intense look. You can literally layer and layer and layer this stuff without getting any clumps or flakes on your lashes.
This particular mascara isn't waterproof per say, but it is incredibly long lasting and it comes off easily without irritation/rubbing with a proper eye makeup remover.