Laneige BB Cushion SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 183 in BB Creams

July 08, 2016

The beauty of this product is a refill is included in the packaging so it's like getting 2 for the price of one! I like the packaging and the cushion. I love that it has 50 spf. It's light coverage because it's a bb formula and not a foundation. I like the lighter coverage and love the cushion.

January 28, 2016

Absolutely recommend this BB cushion! Coverage is about a light-medium so it's amazing for a very natural finish but does the job in covering my dull skin. The high spf is perfect for not having to put on any additional sunscreen underneath too. Lasting power is excellent for a full day and there's not much need to reapply. The price is Ok for $44 for 1.05oz of product since it does come with a spare cushion for you to refill. Overall, love it!!

January 25, 2016

Ever since I visited Korea a few years ago, I have been obsessed with BB creams and always wanted to try BB cushions. So I was really excited to try the Laniege BB Cushion and I can say it lived up to my expectations. I got this product in the shade Light.

This is by no means a full coverage product but it really does help to tone down any redness and discolouration and it has a really high SPF. I really like the fact that the product is not too heavily scented and that the sponge applicator applies a nice even coat on my face without looking cakey. I feel like the formula gives my face a light dewy complexion.

I also like that the package included 2 cushions and that the product is not too heavily scented.

Despite basically raving about this product, I do have a few issues with the product. I wish that the company that makes this product would include an extra sponge applicator because the one that is included with the cushion gets really icky after prolonged use (I usually clean the sponge with a bar of Ivory soap every so often).

I also do not like that the product concentrates in different areas of the cushion sponge, which means that after a while you are fighting for every little drop (this stuff isn't exactly cheap). Now that I am near the end of the cushion, I am constantly flipping and squishing the cushion to get enough product out.

January 10, 2016

For awhile now, I've been wanting to try a cushion BB cream for AGES. When I picked this up, the first thing I noticed was that there isn't a range of colours to choose from as there was only: Light, Medium, Medium Dark, and Dark. So this is one major con to those who have troubles finding the right colour for their skin (luckily, medium was a perfect shade for me).

Moving on to the product itself I must admit that the packaging IS bulky for a compact product, though understandable that it is a BB cream, and not a pressed powder or anything. When I first opened it, the product smelt like tea leaves, which was pretty amazing (unless if you don't like your products to have any smell, I don't think you'll really like it). Using the microfiber puff pad, I found it really nice, both in design and for usage. This is a rather simple design, but looks very sleek and to me, luxurious. It also comes with a excellent mirror! The reason why I labelled this as "great price" is that you get a refill in it! Shocker right? When I first bought this product I definitely thought that it was way too expensive (I bought this at Sephora for $44 CAD), but opening the package and seeing another refill, definitely a big bonus. With that being said, there are instructions for you to how you replace the refill in! The refill is packaged in a silver-plastic packaging and it includes a new microfiber puff as well (the instructions on how to replace the cartridge is at the back of this packaging).

When I tried the BB cream on (keep in mind, this isn't a foundation), I noticed it had incredibly good coverage. I would say it is medium to full coverage and very build-able. It didn't make my dry patches stand out, it covered my redness, and also covered my blemishes and dark spots naturally. As for longevity, considering it's winter right now, it lasted around 8 hours for me, though at the end of the eight hours you can see some oil at the T-zone, and this is without any touch-ups for the whole duration. I'm pretty sure that if you wear it during the summer when it's hot, it won't last as long and you'll get more oily (this is to those with combination to oily skin, like me!), but if you carry it around in your bag then you can touch up really fast (and the nice thing is that the product has this cooling sensation when you first apply, though you may only feel it for a quick second or so).

Quick warning, if you like the all matte look, this isn't exactly the product for you, but wait, there's a solution! It finishes with a dewy-matte finish, but you can easily make it matte by applying some powder to set the BB cream (this method also makes the BB cream last longer)!

December 15, 2015

Very easy to use and looks great on my skin. The coverage is excellent! Unfortunately it does not last long. i even tried putting a setting powder on but was still not long lasting on me.

November 03, 2015

Love this product!
The convenience of the cushion is fantastic, so much less messy than a pump or tube.
Nice coverage, can build up with more product if requiring more coverage.
Is scented but I like the scent.

August 02, 2015

This is the best product I've come across in a long time!

I've used regular BB creams and foundations that come in a pump, but this packaging is amazing! The cushion compact is very simple and super convenient when you're on the go!

Just pat the product on with its sponge lightly. The outcome is very dewy and fresh looking! My skin looks bright and smooth. I also like that it has an SPF of 50.

I would definitely re-purchase this again!

January 08, 2015

It makes my skin looks very nice and natural

September 24, 2014

The BB cushion in "Light" fits my skin tone perfectly and is lightweight yet brightening because of the SPF50 component. It smells great and is fast absorbing. I have oily prone skin and am usually afraid to use foundations or bb creams bc of how heavy they feel on my face but this BB cushion is light enough and a good starter for those girls who are just getting into full-face makeup! The packaging is super economical and convenient as well.

August 10, 2014

Absolutely LOVED this BB creme. Also loved the fact that they provide you with a cushion to use so you don't get your hands yucky. Loved it so much that it is worth spending the $50 for it, even though my boyfriend doesn't think so.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?