• Laneige multiberry yogurt repair pack
  • Laneige multiberry yogurt repair pack

Laneige multiberry yogurt repair pack Reviews

Ranked #463 out of 619 in Masks

February 27, 2017

Can't get enough of this - packed with anti-oxidents it gently exfoliate the skin leaving it bouncy and supple. Overall, a lovely healthy glow. Thanks @laneigeca for sending this to me!

June 24, 2016

This mask smells sooooooo good. Like fruity yogurty yumminess. I've only tried it once and it made my skin soft, but I can't comment on long term results. It's a fun treat and I like any kind of moisturizing mask! It is great for my sensitive skin too.

May 25, 2014

I had at first gotten this product as a sample. It smells yummy and is very relaxing to put on. I use the scrub beforehand and then apply the cream. After 15 min of having it on I wash it off and my skin is left feeling supple and smooth. Even the next day after a nights rest my skin is still moth and glowing. I highly recommend this product. It is cheap and lasts a long time. It's perfect once a week after a long week.

October 31, 2013

Loved this product! Very soft beads exfoliate the skin and it smells just like berry yogurt you'd eat! I have really sensitive skin but this was really gentle and didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry

October 26, 2013

It smells so delicious that I want to eat it!! I love this yogurt mask. My skin feels more moist and supple after using this strawberry pack. Great for the cold winter season especially for dry skin.