Laneige Pore Clear Cleansing Foam Reviews

Ranked #716 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

August 18, 2016

I bought this after reading all the awesome reviews and am very pleased with it. Smells nice, light weight, and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. BUT I don't find it foams.. like at all. I still think it's a good cleanser and I do believe I'd buy it again but it just doesn't foam up. Mind you, I do use a facial cleansing brush, so maybe it would work better at foaming by just using my hands, but regardless this a great cleanser!

February 04, 2016

I received this product from other company to test it
This cleanser to be honest is the best one so far for me ,i tried many different cleanser not all but many of them & this one is magic ,aafter cleaning my face with it i can feel my face looks bright & good ,i really love it

September 23, 2015

I loved the way it made my face feel after use, clean & fresh. My skin did not feel dry after, I did not even use moisturizer afterwards & I almost always do.

March 29, 2012

Depending on where you buy it, it can be cheap or expensive. I got mine in Korea for just under $10CAD.
I like how there are micro exfoliating beads, however, I can see with daily use it will irritate sensitive skin. I only used 3/4 of the tube because my face, especially around my nose, started feeling irritated.
This cleanser leaves a very squeaky clean feeling which is bad for the dry winter months. Right after washing my face, my skin felt tight and I had to reach for my moisturizer asap.
The tube is kinda weird. When I squeeze it, there's no air that gets sucked in, so there's sort of a vaccum seal to it and it's hard to kind of squeeze out and product that's stuck in the corners of the tube.
Also, there is a heavy fragrance in the product, so if you don't like that, please avoid!