Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel

Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel Reviews

Ranked #918 out of 1022 in Facial Cleansers

This water-base exfoliant removes old keratin and excessive sebum perfectly while supplying moisture at the same time. In addition, natural ingredients make skin elastic and dewy. It is also fomulated with a unique skin toning complex for an instant skin brightening. Recommended for all skin condition, except users of medically prescribed exfoliating products.

October 27, 2009

I love this product. It smells so good I'm always tempted to taste it. It makes my skin really soft and I think it's pretty effective.

October 23, 2009

I have been using this facial mask for a couple years and its great. I usually put on my face, let it dry than wash it away with water and it leaves my face nice and soft. But, you can also leave it on your face and then rub the red bits into your face. It has a nice scent of sweet strawberries. It is on the pricey end, but most of laneige products work wonders on my skin.

September 07, 2009

This product is so gentle that you can use it on a daily basis and I do. It not only makes my face incredibly soft, but I am glowing in a way that I usually only see after having a professional...

June 03, 2009

Exfoliant that smells delicious! Strawberry scent. Cleans dead cells. It's a Korean product. You can find this product at beauty stores that sell the Laneige brand. There is 1 store in First Markham Place in Markham, Ontario. There might also be a store at Pacific Mall in Markham, Ontario. I love the smell of it.