laneige water bank gel cream
Good

laneige water bank gel cream Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 23, 2016

This is a relatively new purchase but I love it already! My skin is very dry so this hydrating gel cream is perfect for my skin type. It feels so cool and light upon application and doesn't shine!

July 16, 2016

I absolutely love this product! I have really dry skin and this cream goes on so smoothly and has a nice perfumed scent. Absorbs really well and keeps my skin feeling hydrated. I use it as part of a kit I purchased at Sephora and I've really noticed a difference in the texture of my skin.

June 24, 2016

I love gel moisturizers when my skin is feeling oily. Like all Laneige products, this one is also easy on my sensitive skin. Makes my skin feel soft and supple!

March 31, 2016

I really like this moisturizer for when my skin is extra dry. Especially from the changing seasons ect. It's cooling when you apply it an it's not at all oily. It absorbed really really well and it doesn't break me out either. All in all its a win for me.

January 04, 2016

I use this gel cream daily. It is super lightweight, absorbs quickly, and hydrates my skin wonderfully! The texture is great, really smooth, and has a pleasant scent. Definitely recommend this product!

September 27, 2015

i received my gel cream for free through voxbox. was i ever happy and excited to be chosen to try this product out for free!!! i checked the price online and at sephora it is advertised for 42.00 dollars. (so i really can not say for sure exact price somewhere else) i love the texture. it is a really light texture! i guess that's because it's water based gel? the smell is lovely too. some may say a bit too perfumey and i have extremely sensitive skin (which scared me on the first application) but no problems at all. whew. :P and a little goes a long long way. and that makes good value for the dollar. the jar says on the back: cooling non oily cream. and it was not oily at all and absorbed wonderfully. i just used it b4 bed. i bet this jar would last 3 months easy on just a daily application. so yes, i am very pleased with this product and would recommend. it seems like water based gel creams are the rave now and i would say this is a front runner. enjoy. :)

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!