Laneige Water Bank Serum

Laneige Water Bank Serum Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 270 in Serums

July 17, 2016

I have an oily tzone and super dry, red cheeks and am always searching for newer and better moisturiser. I had been eyeing this for quite a while and knew I had to have it, but it's $46CAD so I kept putting it off. Well let me tell you this was sooo worth it! It's so moisturising and hydrating. My skin feels supple and smooth. My primer, concealer, foundation, etc. goes on like a breeze! I use this after I wash my face at night, and also when I'm getting ready in the morning and I've noticed a huge difference in such a short time. A must have for dry skin!

June 17, 2016

I think if I brought this item from Korea, then the price would be way cheaper. The product is really good!!! And that's pretty much true for all of the lines in Laneige skin care, but the big factor is price and where I can buy it. I don't like the fact that I would need to buy it online to get it cheaper, in Sephora, it's available but wayyyyy more expensive than sold in Korea!

May 06, 2016

I've been a fan of Laneige for nearly five years now, and if I could only choose one Laneige to use for the rest of my life, this would be it. This serum is moisturizing and hydrating. During winter, I would be layer this beneath a gel cream or emulsion. During summer, my face gets more oily, so I just use this and don't apply any cream/lotion afterwards.

February 20, 2016

I think this is a great product. Currently I use this as my night serum in the winter. It is so incredibly moisturizing. It's light weight which is why it surprised me in hour hydrating it is. The good thing is, is that it's not heavy on the face or sticky either. It absorbs quite quickly. I like the scent, it's floral and not too overwhelming. Honestly it goes away after prolonged use. But if you're sensitive to scents it can be bothersome. Overall a great product and I will definitely repurchase once I run out.

February 13, 2016

This is a killer serum. It goes on so smooth and feels incredibly light on the skin while still being very hydrating. My skin feels smoother and softer after using this product for about a week. It reminds me of a smoothing primer. it smells really nice and mild also.

December 11, 2015

Very refreshing and moisturizing. Feels light and hydrated afterwards. Nice light fragrance.

November 13, 2015

I love this cream, made my skin softer, and more even. It smells great too. My only problem is how much it costs. It's $50.00/bottle.

September 23, 2015

This is a lovely smelling serum (not too strong) that feels great when you put it on. It's not sticky at all and absorbs quickly. I'd buy it again!