Laneige Water Sleeping Mask Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 1215 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 22, 2017

I really like this product. Korean skincare is such a huge thing now and for good reason. I do find it might be too light for me during the winter but it's still a great hydrator rather than an ultra thick moisturizer. I love the way it feels, too - very refreshing and "wet". I can definitely see a difference in the morning after I use it, my fine lines are plumped up and my "pillow creases" don't last nearly as long.

March 04, 2017

Although it is pricey, the Laneige Sleeping Water mask has been my saviour. I received a delux sample about a month ago from an online Sephora order and fell in love...I ordered a full size jar three days later! I have dry skin, and live with hard water in my house. This mask has brought the life back into my skin! My face feels soft and supple again, and baby smooth. The added moisture has helped clear acne as well. I love the mask.

March 03, 2017

I first started using "sleep masks" about a year ago. These are weirdly named because they're not really a mask in the true sense of the word - they are powerfully hydrating, typically water-based formulas applied to face, neck & decolletage affer you finish your nightly skincare routine. Usually they are applied to skin and allowed to "sit" and soak into the skin for a period of time (and then the excess is massaged into the skin) or they are applied to skin and allowed to soak in overnight while they perform their magic. This ultra hydrating mask falls into the former category. After applying to the skin for approximately 20 minutes you just massage the excess into your skin and leave it on. No wiping or rinsing off required! That's a plus for this lazy girl!

I find this product to be thicker than other water based formulas I've tried. It glides onto the skin like a dream and feels very moisturizing. My skin feels plump and super soft afterwards. Because it plumped up my skin I found it definitely helped make my fine lines and wrinkles less noticeable, at least for the short term. I love this stuff and I use it often, probably a few times a week. After I finish my nightly routine I put this on right before bed. I love it so much I've already purchased another jar!

February 28, 2017

I love this product! I have sensitive, allergy prone skin and had no problems with it. I put in on after washing my face at night. I washed it off in the morning after my shower. It left my skin feeling soft and looking bright. I use it about once a week and would recommend it. (especially for the over 40 ladies like me)

February 27, 2017

This mask is a cooling, non-greasy moisturizer which will calm redness and give your skin an extra boost of moisture. Ideal for the winter or after-sun, you will layer it on last over your anti-aging evening routine (toner, serum, moisturizer if skin is dry). The "Aromatic Sleepscent™" fragrance (orange flower, rose, and sandalwood) bothered me at first, but it has grown on me. This leave-on mask does not replace my Avène Soothing Moisture Mask, so I won't be repurchasing it.

February 26, 2017

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Makes your face feel like a baby's butt. And it smells wonderful. A wonderful smelling, baby's butt lol It doesn't leave my face feeling oily but it is incredibly moisturizing and leaves my face feeling wonderful. I would totally buy this again.

January 27, 2017

This mask saved my skin firm the canadian winters !!!

First, the smell is divine ! Its not only divine, it also help you to relax & sleep thanks to their Sleepscent formula.
    The results from this mask cann be noticed at the first use.

Whenever i apply this mask at night, I wake up the next day with a revitalized and glowing face. Its blends out imperfections and reduces blemishes.

An overnight miracle !!!

January 16, 2017

Though there are a number of interesting ingredients in this sleeping mask such as apricot fruit extract and evening primrose, I cannot get past the fact that there are quite a few silicone derivatives (in bold) in the formulation. Silicones play a major role in skin smoothness as it fills in fine lines and wrinkles giving skin a temporary boost of plumpness. So, yes this product will certainly do what it promises, but the effects are temporary and you will have to keep using the mask to maintain these results. The texture and scent are both quite nice with the texture being cooling and gel-like. As an experience, I enjoyed spreading this concoction on my face and inhaling the freshness of the scent. I would recommend using the little spatula that comes with this mask as the texture makes it challenging to scoop up. It's also a little bit more hygienic to have spatulas for pots of face products anyway especially if you have long nails like myself. As a final verdict, this all depends on what you are looking for when it comes to skincare. Do you want an insta-solution or one that takes time but is truly skin-deep? Let's say you have a red carpet event or a wedding and your skin just looks haggard. USE THIS. If you have some time and are truly looking for a way to boost your skin's moisture levels, a sleeping mask like this is a bandaid. A better solution will be a treatment or serum with hyaluronic acid. Preferably multi-molecular!

January 06, 2017

It is so hard to find a skin care product that actually delivers but this one definitely does. It's not sticky like other masks and you wake up with super soft skin. It softened the wrinkles around my eyes and brightened my complexion. Especially when used with the bright renew serum. Will be reordering this for sure!

December 31, 2016

This mask saves my skin in the winter. I actually have oily to normal skin, but I find after being out on a cold windy day, or being in a super dry office, my skin would be oily. In winter I use this mask every other night, and my skin feels soft and supple in the morning. The mask hydrates my skin so that it is not producing more oil in reaction to the dry air.