Laneige Water Sleeping Mask Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 03, 2016

J'ai complètement tombé en amour avec le masque de nuit. Laisse ma peau douce et bien hydrater lors de mon lever le matin. Produit non gras ou huileux sur la peau.

November 03, 2016

I use this mask every now and then, when I feel my skin needs more hydration. It always helps smooth out dry patches, and plump it out. A thin layer of this mask that I put on gets almost completely absorbed into my skin within 15 minutes, and it doesn’t look dry at all. You must have noticed it’s called a “sleeping” mask – for some reason I cannot sleep with any type of mask on. I sleep on the side and half of the mask always finishes on my pillow. However, I’ve noticed I can use all the overnight products that tent to sit on your skin during the day, especially if I have time to sit and relax. This particular mask feels like water on your skin, but be careful not to put too much. Only a thin layer is enough, and if you need another layer, you can add it later on. I tried smoothing on a thicker layer one day when I needed something calming on my skin, and it dried off to a thick layer of something that I had to rub off my skin with water to wash off. With a thin layer I barely need to remove anything with a cotton pad.

1.5/5

September 20, 2016

I received a sample of this in a Sephora order.

I did apply a layer of this to wear overnight, as directed. It felt like it sunk into my skin pretty well, but when I rolled over during the night, I could feel my cheek sticking to my pillowcase, which was a bit awkward. This said it's supposed to have a soothing fragrance to help you sleep, but being that I'm very sensitive to fragrances, I just found that it kind of bugged me. It didn't make me sick, like some fragrances, but it does have a perfumey scent that got into my lungs and didn't sit well with me.

When I woke up in the morning, my face felt incredibly tight. I rinsed the remaining product off with water, as instructed, and waited for my skin to feel moisturized and baby soft. It just felt tight, like the mask had sucked all the life and moisture out of my skin. I don't consider myself to have very dry skin in the first place, and for this to be a moisture mask made for dry skin types, I was frankly a little bit horrified. If I did suffer from dry skin,I can only imagine how much worse my skin would have felt.

I threw out the rest of the sample without using it, and I will not be purchasing this. If you have dry skin -- and even if you don't -- I feel that you could do much better than this.

July 01, 2016

I love love love this mask!! It has been magic for my super dry skin. I bought the little trial set from Sephora for $8 and it has lasted me quite a while for the small sizes. A little goes a long way!

June 24, 2016

This is one of the best facial moisturizers (masks?) I've ever used!! I's light but yet still moisturizing, great for my sensitive skin. I just love it!

June 18, 2016

I tried a sample of this water mask and was impressed. I think it feels better and provides more moisture than the Origins overnight mask, which i have previously been using. That being said, i dont think the results are THAT great, and i wouldnt buy the full size version because it is quite expensive.

March 04, 2016

Meh. It's not a bad product, per se, but just nothing special. It's a gel-based moisturizer that is to be applied thickly overnight to soak in. I find that on my dry skin, it absorbs too quickly. It doesn't dry out my skin or cause it to break out, but rather leaves my skin normal. Which is good, I guess, but when I'm spending extra money on a hydrating mask, I want my skin to feel nourished and hydrated, which I don't get from this. I actually liked the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa used for this purpose better, as I actually felt a difference in my skin hydration the next morning.

February 20, 2016

Works great at hydrating your skin. So great to use in the winter especially. It's a great price for the quality of the product you get. When you wake up skin is super soft.

February 17, 2016

I tried this out last year and have been using it almost every night. I kind of replace it for a night lotion. It makes my skin feel amazing the next day. It's pretty much you apply it on at night and then you wash it off the next day. I love it because it's a simple concept and it keeps my skin hydrated over night.

February 17, 2016

I'm just completely in love with this product! My face has never been more refreshed! The texture is soft and you don't feel it at all! I would recommend it to all women, easy, fast and it works!!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS