Laneige Water Sleeping Pack

Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Reviews

Ranked #426 out of 524 in Masks

October 16, 2016

I received this as a sample- and I really like it! I find my skin is very soft and moisturised in the morning. Normally my pores clog very easily but I didnt find they were effected with this mask. I enjoyed the mask and it was a nice treasure to receive.

May 10, 2016

I really love this sleeping mask. I put it on as the last step in my night time skin care routine. In the morning I wake up and my skin is soft, moisturized and supple. It has a nice gel-like textured feels light but very moisturizing.

It is pretty expensive but I really think it is worth it.

February 11, 2016

This is meant to be used as a night time moisturizer however I use it in the winter as a daytime moisturizer since my skin gets extremely dry. It has a gel-like consistency and dries completely after a few seconds. It keeps my face hydrated throughout the day.

January 08, 2016

This product is really easy to use. I just put it on after my night time skin care routine, and go to bed. In the morning, I wake up with soft, moisturized skin. It works well, but I haven't decided if it's worth the hefty price tag. I only use it occasionally because it is expensive.

September 24, 2014

I have several products from the LANEIGE line and I pretty much love each and every one of them. I find them all equally effective in combating whatever skin problem it targets and they tend to last a long time. Although some may find it on the pricier side, I find it to be worth it as again, it will last you quite a while and you will see results in your skin in no time! This is one of my favourites from their line and I always wake up to a brighter complexion when I apply it overnight. Definitely helps for those nights where I'm up late studying or just didn't catch enough sleep. Smells great, fast absorbing and brightens your skin!

October 26, 2013

I purchased this product because of all the rave reviews. I have combination and sensitive skin. After trying this quite a few times, I suffered from severely dehydrated patches on my skin. Pretty much it made my dry skin area even worst.

May 23, 2012

I love this mask. Seriously. It's different than other masks that I have tried in the past, since it really absorbs into your skin but at the same time, creates a light film over top. I apply it at night maybe 2 times a week, over top any other products I use. When I wake up the next morning, my skin is brighter, moisturized and feels really hydrated and smooth.

For what the product delivers, it is reasonably priced. I just wish it were more widely available.