LaNEIGE Waterbank Serum Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 08, 2016

I got this product for free from Influenster, but figured the ChickAdvisor ladies deserve to know more about it too.

This is a really nice, light serum that's way more cost effective than my old favourite. Mild scent that doesn't bother me, and good moisture levels!

October 05, 2015

I received the Laneige Water Bank Serum from Influenster and I have go to say... I'm loving it so far! There's a slight scent that reminds me of freshness and cleanliness (and slight reminds me of laundry lol in a good way of course). The pump pumps out a good amount (I use this twice a day, a full pump each time). And it applies on smoothly and dries quickly. The texture reminds me of water since it's so thin and light. There's no tacky or sticky residue left once applied. It hydrates the skin really well, (I still apply my daily moisturizer over the serum since I have really dry skin). I'm not sure if it's just me, my it helps absorb my moisturizer better. Overall great product and I would definitely consider purchasing this after.

September 25, 2015

I've never used this brand before, in fact, I #GotItFree for review but I will certainly purchase it again because I'm #LovingLaNEIGE !

After cleansing, I applied 1-2 pumps of the Water Bank Serum over my face and neck. Within minutes you can feel your skin begin to plump. The serum is lightly scented and leaves your skin silky to the touch. It's great under foundation - it acts almost like a primer would.

My fine lines appeared less noticeable and I'm very happy with the product :)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes