Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)
Good

Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-Count Boxes (Pack of 4) Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 209 in Nursing Pads

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads offer effective, discreet protection from leakage. They have a special absorbent polymer and stay-dry lining to draw milk away and into the core of the pad, keeping the skin and clothing dry.

November 08, 2016

Ive tried lots of brands of nursing pads and have always gone back to this one. I find it covers a wide area, can hold a lot, and yet is so thin! I also love that it has two sticky bits so its extra secure (some other pads only have one in the middle and I find they tend to shift easily). Love these!

June 08, 2016

Worth every penny. Thinnest, double stickies, very very very absorbent. I have tried ever other brand and these ones are the best by far. You will be happy you bought these.

June 08, 2016

These are amazing. I have never leaked through a pad yet even when I've become engorged and leaked more often. I don't find the adhesive backing useful (but that's just me) so I leave the backing on and use this way.