Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 209 in Nursing Pads

Disposable Nursing Pads

March 19, 2016

These nursing pads was great! Wasn't noticeable when I wore them. Fitted perfectly. Will be using these for my next baby. Great price for 60 pack.....

December 21, 2015

I love these pads. They are thin enough that they don't make your breasts look lumpy and weird in a shirt and they absorb well. I only use this kind.

October 31, 2015

Super absorbent, comfortable, stay in place.

September 24, 2015

These nursing pads were great when I had both my girls.. They had the perfect coverage, very comfortable & no leaks!

September 24, 2015

I first tried these as a sample from my midwives and I loved them. They were thin and covered my nipples completely. They were great for day and night time and very comfy.
I found the stuck the best to my bras no matter what material they were.

May 04, 2015

Penny for penny I find these pads to be the best. They're great for both day and nighttime. I find I have a very strong let down and these can hold up what ever the ladies decided to offer that day. I find that I now don't ever have any leaks, or don't find the absorbent gel to come out like I have had with other pads. A nice little bonus is that my packs usually come with breast milk bags so that is a nice incentive to purchase and get more for your money. I also like how the shape of these truly does make them discrete and they are large enough to cover the entire nipple and areola to ensure no leaks.

April 18, 2015

These were the only pads that fully covered my nipples ano avoided leakage.

April 15, 2015

Best nursing pads out there. No leaking. Fit perfect in your bra.

April 09, 2015

I love these. They felt so soft and comfy! Definitely my favorite brand for nursing pads.

March 06, 2015

i did get a sample of this from the company. it was so good that i went out to buy some more. great for preventing leakage very absorbent and super super comfortable. very good choice.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender