Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump - 1 Count

Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump - 1 Count Reviews

1 review
Ranked #28 out of 169 in Breast Pumps

INDICATIONS: Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump is ideal for todays breastfeeding mom. This pump is designed for everyday long term use at home or away. The patented system prevents milk back up in the tubing and pump. Dual independent controls for speed and suction allow for personal settings to simulate your baby's nursing pattern. Patented system prevents milk back up into tubing and pump. Adjust both cycle/speed and vacuum/suction for personal preference. Very few parts so its easy to clean. Easy to use. Multiple Power sources. AC adapter or battery operated (batteries not included). Designed for daily or occasional use. Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump Contains : Lansinoh Double Electric Pump. Two bottles. Two bottle lids. Two extra white valves. AC Adapter. Instruction booklet. DVD. DVD Includes : Visual instructions on how to assemble and use your Lansinoh Double Electric Breast Pump. Interview with an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant - with answers to common questions and concerns about pumping. Breastfeeding and Pumping Resources - how to find a Lactation Consultant in your area. Also included Lansinoh Breast Pump Instruction Booklet.

February 13, 2016

I love this pump. I have used other pumps on the past (three different brands) with each of my children and every single one of them has hurt me to the point of where I gave up pumping and nursing altogether. This pump is gentle on my nipples.
I love the timer function on it and the different pump levels and speeds. To me this is the most effective pump on the market. My only regret is that it took me four kids to find it.

xoliana added a new review for
essence Gel Eyeliner

michelleaustin earned the Beauty Guru badge

nadaam has posted in the forum topic
sample source