Lansinoh Lanolin Reviews

Ranked #638 out of 783 in Lip Balm

July 06, 2016

So I became a mom and my makeup routine was slashed.

I'm slowly getting back into a routine for myself.

I will agree with everyone this is a great lip conditioner or balm.

I started using it while I was nursing and have continued purchasing this as it's the only thing that keep my lips feeling moist and not dry and cracked.

I use it at night and in the morning before I put on lipstick or tinted lip balm.

With lipstick it sort of makes it a little glossy but not preteen glossy.

September 25, 2015

A must have for nursing mom's . I didn't find that it worked for sore nipples but definitely helped for cracked nipples! And it's also safe for the baby so
You don't need to remove it between feeding .

April 15, 2015

As far as a nipple cream goes, it is an ok product. It helps with the beginning of dry and cracked nipples. But if they are really sore or raw it's not going to do very much. As others mentioned, it works great on lips AND cracked and dry heals!

September 07, 2014

Worked great on sore, dry and cracked nipples when starting to breastfeeding my newborn! Very little needed so bottle lasted quite awhile!!

August 25, 2014

Best nipple cream on the market. A must for all nursing mommys.

The cost is a bit high bit a little goes a very long way. I suggest buying a smaller bottle, I never ended up making it half way with any of my 4 kids.
It really helps to heal cracked, dry and sore nipples. It's safe for babies and mine never minded the taste. Works like a miracle cream!

August 25, 2014

I used and am using with my second child this brand. It's great to keep my nipple area from cracking. It keeps it from drying. Also, I love how my kids faces look after a feeding. Very shiny lol

April 17, 2014

While this product is meant for nursing mothers, I use it on dry cracked lips. The dry winter here was not fun until I started using Lansinoh, now my lips are soft and back to normal and it took less than a week.

March 03, 2014

Lansinoh Lanolin is a must have for a nursing mother. It works on dry, cracked nipples but will also help with diaper rash and dry skin patches. One little tube lasts forever!

September 03, 2013

You can use Lansinoh Lanolin as a lip balm, I mainly have used it for dry, chapped, cracked nipples from nursing.

Lansinoh Lanolin is guaranteed to be effective and you do not need to wash it off before nursing.

It is a little more expensive than some similar products available, but it is flavorless and odorless and therefore unless you are allergic to lanolin it is allergen-free.

It is an excellent quality product and I have been using it for most of the time that I have been nursing my baby.

It can however be difficult to find--at least at retail stores in Canada.

I have consistently found this product at London Drugs Stores, although I did have to consult with a pharmacist on at least one occasion--make sure it is a female, the male I spoke to choked up and went looking for a woman to help me the moment I mentioned nursing.

April 12, 2010

I felt so weird when I went to pay at the cash register for this stuff because I was buying it for the purpose of a lip balm but this stuff works SO well. It tastes funny but I understand because it's not made for your lips. If you apply too much and you start talking...it ends up a white goop on the corners of your mouth so I only use it at night before bed. When I wake up, my lips are so soft and supple they feel so kissable! =) I find that it changes my lip colour...I don't know if anyone else has this happen to them but my lips turn to a really really pretty baby pink colour after it sinks in which I love. I'd buy this again but I don't think I have to for at least a few years. The price is on the high side I'd say but it'll last you for ages. Overall fantastic product for your lips, so I assume it works wonders for it's intended purpose as well!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches