L'anza Healing Trauma Treatment
Good

L'anza Healing Trauma Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1519 out of 2162 in Hair Care

December 11, 2014

This product was perfect for my dry, bleached, hair. It added the much needed moisture, and smelled amazing. I literally look forward to putting this in my hair after a shower! It has a thick consistency and docent leave my hair feeling greasy or weighted down. It drys without a build up feeling, which is what I was looking for.

November 30, 2011

After a visit to my hairdresser, I noticed I was getting a horrible rash and my hair looked singed. Turns out she tried a new product on my hair and I had a HORRIIBLE reaction. My hair was dry and stressed. I tried several products with no help. A friend of mine, who happens to be a hairdresser, gave me a couple samples of this product to try. Well, from the first treatment my hair felt soft and was shiny. My hair is back to normal now but I'm still using it as it prevents frizzy hair and keeps away fly-aways. I've even started using it on my both my daughters hair once a week to keep it soft and shiny.