• Lanza Keratin Healing Oil
Good

Lanza Keratin Healing Oil Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

March 25, 2016

The product was pretty expensive for a small amount. I found it was very heavy and left my hair greasy even if I used a pea size amount. It smelled alright but I didn't find it was as good as other oils I have tried on my hair.

February 23, 2016

I am a hairstylist and I use this product on myself and my clients all the time. It works well for all hair types, thick and thin. Thicker hair clients love it to help get a sleek shiny look and feel, it tames any frizz and adds moisture leaving the hair looking and even smelling fabulous! I love it

December 29, 2015

This oil is amazing! It's super concentrated so you hardly need the size of a dime to use through shoulder length hair. The oil absorbs and penetrates into the hair, rather than sitting on the outside and coating it like some other oils do. This product is great for everyone. . It works really well for people with thick coarse hair, as it seems to smooth the hair and make it much more manageable. Day 2 is even better, hair seems to be much softer.

December 14, 2015

This oil has made a world of difference with my hair! I absolutely love it and I cannot live without it. It breaks my heart that it is so pricey. It is around $50 a bottle but it does last for a quite some time. I have long hair but it is pretty thin so I am sure that the thick haired ladies will go through this much quicker. I put this oil in my hair when I get out of the shower. Once I dry my hair, if I find some areas that look a little frizzy I do add a touch more oil. Just remember a little bit goes a long way! You definitely do not want to over use this product. Sometimes I add it to my ends when I am straightening my hair. Since I started using this oil I find that my hair feels much softer and more silky.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?