Larabar Fruit & Nut Energy Bar

Larabar Fruit & Nut Energy Bar Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 252 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

January 06, 2017

I love these bars. They taste so good and are both gluten free and vegan! I personally love the chocolate chip flavour. They have a great taste in comparison to most protein/energy bars. I buy these at Shoppers typically. They are a bit pricy so I only purchase them occasionally. I would recommend these if you're looking for a great tasting and natural energy bar!

September 26, 2016

I was a little apprehensive to try my first Larabar flavour (Cashew), due to the way the bar looked! However I was pleasantly surprised to realize how good it actually was! I really appreciate being able to understand and recognize every ingredient on the label! Past reviews have states how it is high in calories. I think we need to redefine the way we look at health. Your health is not determined by the amount of calories you consume but instead the quality of the calories you consume! A bar that contains only nuts, and dates is significantly more nutrient dense then a Quaker Chewy Bar that may have less calories but is full of artificial ingredients!

September 07, 2016

LOVE everything about these energy bars. I have purchased numerous flavours; my favourite so far being the chocolate chip and peanut butter chocolate chip. These are extremely healthy as there is no extra crap added in to these bars (unlike other companies). I stock up on them when they are on sale, and often take one as a quick on the go breakfast before work. So tasty, and pretty darn healthy for you too!

September 04, 2016

I am in love with all the chocolate LARABAR flavours! While I am not a fan of the fruity or nutty flavours, they are not bad and my boyfriend loves them. We both feel good knowing exactly what each ingredient is in the bars and feel satisfied after each indulgence.

August 13, 2016

I bought this recently to try for a change. I was really disappointed. The taste reminded me of an eatmore bar that I had years ago, and I didn't enjoy that either! I was expecting a delicious, chewy bar. On the wrapper it says that Peanut Butter is the source of energy, so I thought it would be very tasty, I was wrong! It has 210 calories and contains 0 cholesterol. It is also gluten free. It is high in calories and I found that I didn't have any extra energy after eating it. I would never buy again. I have a couple more that I will l give away to friends. I can't recommend this to anyone wasn't enjoyable to me.