laroche posay

laroche posay Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

March 21, 2016

It is a little bit more expensive than average product but it is so effective. I used those product on my face daily and I have a soft skin and also no more redish on my chicks. I really recommend it to any woman with skin problem who are looking for a great product like those one.

February 06, 2016

I HAVE resolve my skin problems with those products

January 28, 2016

I use LaRoche Posay facial creams. I regularly use the Vitamin C eye cream, Redermic C, Redermic R and Retinol eye cream. They are wonderful! I started see crows feet at my eyes when I was around 27, I'm not almost 31 and the wrinkles have disappeared!

May 13, 2015

I love this products for my baby.

March 31, 2015

I am using the acne free lotion (Effaclar AI) for a while now... and I am literraly IN LOVE with it! I use it on my entire face even though they propose to put it only where we need. It really prevents breakouts.I bobought five tubes of the product since I started using it... and I am not planning of stopping that!

Hope this review will help you clear your mind!

XO

February 08, 2015

the price is high, but products are quality!!! it really helped me with my acnee